Sending my friend to outer space.

Harvey Wallbanger

Hey dudes, haven't been around for a minute 'cuz life's been crazy. But you know I have time to stop by and ask a favor...

This dude who I know from waaay back is crazy smart and lives one of those kinds of lives where he just has wacky adventures all the time and does awesome shit. (If anyone remembers my Costa Rica thread, this is the friend who I randomly bumped into at a taco stand in a town that literally consisted of one square block) Anyway, he's currently a finalist in some weird science contest where the person who gets the most votes by Tuesday night will get to go to OUTER FUCKING SPACE. So I'm trying to get him sent there, so that I have a friend who can pick up chicks by telling them that he's a space traveller. Help me get some of his overflow by following this link and voting for Jay. You have to give a valid email address and then confirm your vote. But it's well worth it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Before I respond seriously, I need to get these out of the way.

Dude, man sorry Victoria won me over.

With her... glasses

Nah just kidding, I voted for Jim.

*edit

Awww shiit! You said Jay!

Fuuuuuuck

I voted for Jim.

And the van threw wide its creaking doors, allowing a veritable tsunami of retards to lumber forth...

iz he gonna bomb da moon ???

nikka he finna be in tha 221,463 mile high club n i aint mean wit no bitch either...moon kush...got dat moon kush...

Anyway, seeing how that's been handled, I voted for your friend and I hope he wins.