The most fucked up thing you've ever seen

Æ°

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot, I watched this video, can't remember where I saw it at- of

some burglar in Brazil who got caught breaking into dude's house

by dude and a security guard. The video footage was good but the audio was incredible.

Unfortunately, you watch and hear this burglar get beaten and stomped to death.

It was like there was a mic on dudes head as he got crushed. Really brutal.

Or that video of the kid putting kittens in a bag and vacuuming the air out then playing with the bodies 0.o

WTF?

Probably when i was a bit younger walking back to a mates house and we saw a car parked which had a hose going from the exhaust to cabin and a bunch of duct tape.

Went over and a middle aged lady was inside slumped on the wheel, opened the door turned the car off. There was a bottle of JD in her lap and some photos of her kids and sentimental type shit.

Pulled her our and she was a dead weight slumped in my waist on the gutter. i was trying to wake her up and she was greyed out and looked fucking dead as.

I stopped and looked to my mate and said "fuck she is fucking dead"

Started moving her head and asking her name. Meanwhile my mate has began phoning the ambulance, she wakes up and looks at me then starts weakly hitting me and saying "why did you do this, why did you do this? you should have let me die"

Anyway after more of that type of shit the ambulance comes, we give a statement and bail.

I wonder if she was successful on the next attempt or straightened out. Will never know.

Thinking you have a dead person in your arms is fucking weird.

Was crazy and scary.

on the internet ....

Step by step pictures of some dude cutting the tip off his dick

( thanks 4 chan for scarring me for life )

in person ...

me and a buddy were walking to get some doughnuts and there was a guy laying on a bench with blood coming out of his nose and mouth .. he didn't respond to us yelling at him and so we got doughnuts and walked back the same way he was still there pale and not responding . so we went home ..we looked at each other "we should keep going".. we were like 15

Internet and TV-1man 1 jar, 2 girls 1 cups, Crocop breaking Bob Sapps zygomatic(facial) bone (haha)

recently - James strauss breaking his tibia and fibia

-Jonathon thurstons knee breaking and moving his leg in a 90 degree angle away from his body outwards during Origin 3

-Fedor losing 3 in a row :(

real life-dude getting slashed across the back, side to side and deep in a nightclub

and another friend wasted making out with a tranny in a bar in Asia (haha)