And she loves to show Mero off, of course/smile every time his name shows up in the Source

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: And she loves to show Mero off, of course/smile every time his name shows up in the So

The last Mero Mailbag email was mine. Click the shit out of his ads.

I really like your realistic outlook on life. I'm a 27 year old decent looking thick female who is looking for a guy who is not a loser to be my boyfriend.

Where can I meet a decent guy with swag and a bank account? It would be nice to meet a tall sexy guy who had an independent living situation and made as much money as I do. But sometimes it feels like all the good ones are taken.

Once I meet this Romeo, how do I conduct myself to keep him interested and make him want to build with me. It took me a while to realize the last guy I "dated" just thought of me as a smash piece he could bum stogues off of. How long should I wait before letting him pipe?

Sincerely,

Single and Looking in Bushwick

this you?

Re: And she loves to show Mero off, of course/smile every time his name shows up in the So

"Oh wow, none of that was remotely funny. The fact that you don't think making animals fight to their death is ok makes you a dick. Dog fighting is more than just "PUTTIN TWO DOGS IN A LITTLE RING AND LETTIN THEM BITE EACHOTHER", the years of abuse they suffer during training, the bait dogs that they tie up and let other dogs attack, the way they beat dogs to make then vicious.

I'm all for a little ghetto street humor, but if The Source wants to endorse someone who endorses animal abuse, then I'm through buying and reading The Source."

• Like 1

"Oh wow, none of that was remotely funny. The fact that you don't think making animals fight to their death is ok makes you a dick. Dog fighting is more than just "PUTTIN TWO DOGS IN A LITTLE RING AND LETTIN THEM BITE EACHOTHER", the years of abuse they suffer during training, the bait dogs that they tie up and let other dogs attack, the way they beat dogs to make then vicious.

I'm all for a little ghetto street humor, but if The Source wants to endorse someone who endorses animal abuse, then I'm through buying and reading The Source."

Endorse? STFU. Vick paid his dues. Survival of the fittest. Fuck your domestication.

+Who the fuck buys and reads The Source? What is this....-98?

Respect to Mero nonetheless bc that shit is funny.

• Like 1

YO GOOD LOOKS MY NIGGAS, SHOUTOUT TO HARVEY FOR POSTIN THIS UP...SON IM A HUMBLE DUDE, ON SOME REAL SHIT THANK Y'ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME...IM BOUT TO GET JOE BUDDEN EMO I HOPE YOU READY! I WAS TALKIN TO MY WIFE LAST NITE CUZ YO REALLY ALL I WANNA DO IS GET PAID TO DO SOMETHING I ENJOY B AND PROVIDE SHIT FOR MY KIDS I AIN'T HAVE. THAT PUNCH IN PUNCH OUT SHIT AIN'T FOR ME...AND FOR THE NIGGAS THAT DON'T LIKE IT, THAT'S COOL I AIN'T FOR EVERYBODY SO CALL UP THE BOSS OF THE INTERNET AND MAKE IT SO ANYTIME A VICTORY LIGHT OR SOURCE OR WHATEVER LINK APPEARS ON YA SCREEN THE SHIT GETS CHANGED TO JOHNMAYER.COM OR GAYBOIZ.NET OR WHATEVER YOU INTO. JUST DON'T ATTEMPT TO TAKE FOOD OUT MY KIDS MOUTH CUZ I'LL FIND YOU AT A DAVE MATTHEWS BAND CONCERT AND CHOP YOUR WIG OFF LIKE SAUDI ARABIAN PO.

100!

I LUH Y'ALL SPECIALLY MY BOOBOO BFIZZY

• Like 3

yo son, why dont you do videos/?

i bet you a nerdy ass skinny dominican nigga with a nore sized vocab, and dont wanna get exposed, huh? and before you get all mad, its aligreatness, so u better not hit me with a unfollow

as a white guy in my 30s Mero keepps me real and in da streetz

but for real props to him I remember when I used to read source in the early 90s

yo son, why dont you do videos/?

i bet you a nerdy ass skinny dominican nigga with a nore sized vocab, and dont wanna get exposed, huh? and before you get all mad, its aligreatness, so u better not hit me with a unfollow

LMAO NAH MAN IM 6'SUMTHIN AND 240+ IM A WELL SPOKEN DUDE ALSO B, I HAD DID SOME VIDEO SHIT THATS UNRELEASED CUZ I WASNT FEELIN MYSELF AND MY COHOST IN IT...AND NIGGAS BEEN SAYIN I SHOULD DO A PODCAST BUT IM ACTUALLY GETTIN OFFERS FROM ALL OVER THE PLACE IM TRYNA LAY BACK AND PLAY THIS CHESS GAME YOU FEEL ME? IDGAF ABOUT BEING INTERNET FAMOUS I JUST WANT $ TO BUY MY CHIRRENS BENTLEY POWER WHEELS AND GOLDEN BOBOS & SUCH. BF HIT ME ON THE EMAIL BOO I GOT YOU

If you made videos, I would youtube them on my massive hip hop tv screen and keep it on repeat all day long.

My friends would prolly get creeped out.

But I think that happens when they around me anyways.

People be trying to act like they ain't feeling R Kelly and wanna debate me on it and get asked to leave my home.

I sent you a message on facebook.

Check it out, yo.

Real talk. I've got Mero's unreleased foray into video on my computer, and that shit is hysterical B.

Congrats man. I couldn't resist making the thread, mainly just 'cuz the title pretty much wrote itself.