Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Harvey Wallbanger

And she loves to show Mero off, of course/smile every time his name shows up in the Source

Re: And she loves to show Mero off, of course/smile every time his name shows up in the So

now he sip champagne when he thirstaaaay

Re: And she loves to show Mero off, of course/smile every time his name shows up in the So

Oh yeah,

and his whole crew is loung'in......

Damn I'm hyped for him. Check his blog daily and get bummed when there isnt anything new. I put a lot of my friends on his blog and they love that shit

He's one of us, He's one of us.

He's not on the only famous oontzer.

We can't forget about our fellow kangaroo Mauler.

He invented the Melbourne Shuffle.

dudes are critiquing him and gettin' all umad about the caps lock :lol:

Just read it, hilarious.

Dopeeee.

But.... A grip of Oontzers are no longer gonna read is blog cause hes no longer underground :(

Gangsta+jewelry.jpg

congratulations, deserves it

nize

awesome, hilarious individual that one is.

"if you dont break a laugh after reading this, you're dead"

now is the time to get him blogging for the oontz!!

Props to Mero

Bout time

I remember the source magazine from like the early 90's, but it sucked heavy moose cock.. is that shit still around?

he isnt that funny. it makes me a laugh a little bit but its not a big deal if you hang out with people who talk shit and make fun of everything ever all the time. he just ,made a blog about it. woopee. way to go!

• Like 2

he isnt that funny. it makes me a laugh a little bit but its not a big deal if you hang out with people who talk shit and make fun of everything ever all the time. he just ,made a blog about it. woopee. way to go!

This, but without the hating. Never found dude any more humorous than anyone else, but congrats on getting some play.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now