what time period would you live in?

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
1920's, i've always had a thing for those flapper girls, also Hemingway, James Joyce and Ezra Pound, all the "lost generation" writers were kicking it in Paris composing master pieces. Plus there was antibiotics.

339067426_ea21c7bb45.jpg

this. but i'm more apt to cold chill in the 30's. swinging and shit. harlem or something. fuck yeah.

8c00634r.jpg

014.jpg

i wanna live in the future. when we are all done fucking each other over and the final race of humans in the hundreds struggles to repoplulate the human species...and im the only guy...yes... that.

which means you only have so much fucking to do before you start fucking your daughters...human race all over again

In the last 120 years or so it is too difficult to pick a certain year it would have been best to have been born in because you're going to be young for some good stuff then too old for some good stuff. So really I think being born when I was is fine. When it comes to past civilisations the quality of life was so poor then unless you were born into a privledged life you would be hustling every day. So I don't know really, to be born in like 1970 could be cool lots of changes with the wars not really affecting you too personally, also you'd be in your teens when hip-hop is starting to boom.

Just starting at the beginning and being on some ultra mathuzalah type shit would be amazing.

But if I had to choose a time period and place; I've always tried to imagine what it would be like be the kenniwick man or in the iriquois nation during the american revolution.

Blasphemous and Provocative!

Okay lets see I'm White and a Male. So I'm thinkin anytime really but the 50's would be ideal.

Be king of the fuckin castle.

as a white male doesnt really matter what time you go to, you're gonna be winning

probably be the 60s for me, acid, hippy sex and music