what time period would you live in?

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish people could really do this, because all of you would hate your choices.

Romanticized movies, photos, and History Channel shows be clogging your heads.

yea i kinda thought the same thing as i read this... i mean yea the wild west SOUNDS cool or the prime time crime days in chicago in the 30s but i mean really, i think its the image and how its portrayed that SEEMS cool... ima skip on the 88MPH myself...

seeing as how im named caligula, you might think during the roman empire, but they didnt have shit like television and running water....i think the late 60s....cause of sex drugs and rock n roll.....and sex....did i mention sex?.....nasty butt nekkid hippy sex with as many girls tripping on psychedelics as possible.

when australopithecus or neanderthals roamed the earth.i would use my superior intellect and vast supply of moonpies to create an army of unstoppable cavemen which i would then travel forward intime with to take over the world,and i would have jessica alba and cheryl burke as my personal concubines.like some princecess lea/jabba the hut shit.

meskan bitches on my dick like errday.thats what im talkin bout.

• Like 1

fuck i guesss im not the only one who wants togo back to the beginning of the human era...my reasons are so that i can imbue with them all the knowledge of our current times..so that civilization would advance far more exponentially ....and i wanna rule the world so i feel like that wud be the easiset era...

During the Industrial Revolution probably.

Really?!!

Why the fuck would you choose that era? Also, you have to narrow down where, Liverpool England, Munich Germany, the ports of Calais, ports of Boston, cotton fields of Louisiana, Merchant markets of Sicily? Makes quite a difference!

Shit, 1690 and 1960 is about as close as I would ever want to come to that dirty, diseased and cataclysmic era.

1950s Rio De Janeiro and a few other non-industrialising places such as Far North Queensland pre-1950, Hong Kong between WWI and WWII, Pre-Islam Indonesia, shit, I'm going to stop now or I'll be here all night.

The Viking ages...

vikings3.jpg

THIS! I would fucking love to grow a sick ass beard and be all decked out in awesome armor and roll around with a sick weapon all day long. then go fuck my viking bitch.

OR

have to roll wit 1900's jus cause it would be cool to see shit develop over time..and back when people still had to actually work with there hands and having a trade was pretty cool.