what the fuck are you doing for breakfast?

armand hammer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seperatley cook each part(meat at one time then the vegies etc) put em on the skewer blast em on the grill for a few mins to let the juices drip and flavour it.

seems to work.

i should have thought of this :lol:

i cook chicken like this though, just to be safe.

and on a bbq sauce tip, if you can find this where your at BUY IT

carolina_treet_original_MED.jpg

carolina treet. made 10 minutes away from my house (idk if they still do though, the building and sign is still there however)

its unique, really tangy with a touch of heat. seriously good on wings. its the only sauce ive ever had thats good on porkchops, chicken and wings.

im gonna smoke a cigarette go to sleep and wake up in the morning to make some omelettes with ham, cheese, sweetcorn, bbq suace and some bacon and spicey beef.

then im gonna put it inside a quesadilla cover that with some strong cheddar cheese and some normal cheese melt it and then drink a vanilla milkshake with caramel suace and ice cream..thats about all what the fuck are you doing?

pics when i make it.

I ALWAYS THINK OF SOME AMAZING SHIT TO MAKE THE NIGHT B4 WHEN IM STONED, AND I NEVER END UP MAKING IT :o

I'VE EVEN WRITTEN IT DOWN BEFORE. HAHAHHAHAHA :D

no. and ill have a look a friend of mines heading to philly in october so he may bring me back a tonne of suaces ill put it on the list though.

99 percent sure you wont find that sauce north of virginia, if i come into some money soon il ship some to you. (as long as your in the US, but you did spell ton like "tonne" so your probly in the UK or something) its worth it.

for a super quick good tasting unhealthy breakfast, bagelfuls are the way to go. the cinnamon flavor is best, but the bread stuff is grey. which can be a turn off for some people. but the filling is amazing (nh)

bagelfuls.jpg

only thing i dont like is only 4 come in each box, and i can literally eat an entire box after a jog

nah im not a vegi haha, not a big fan of ground beef though. and thats about the only thing you can put in scrambled eggs. that and if i fuck up the timing and over/under cook the meat it seriously kills the whole meal. but if i over/under cook the mushrooms and onions its just a texture issue.

what are you talking about... you can put ham, bacon, sausage, chorizo, or any number of meat into scrambled eggs. If you over/under cook any of that shit, i would have to say you are a moron. It's not like you need a meat thermometer to cook bacon.

i dont even know what the fuck chorizo is, and i dont like having grease all over my kitchen and having to dispose of it. ive put ham in omelets before, but i like ham better by its self or on a samwhich. so i dont waste it on omelets.

and i wasnt even talking about omelets, i was talking about SCRAMBLED eggs.

i dont even know what the fuck chorizo is, and i dont like having grease all over my kitchen and having to dispose of it. ive put ham in omelets before, but i like ham better by its self or on a samwhich. so i dont waste it on omelets.

and i wasnt even talking about omelets, i was talking about SCRAMBLED eggs.

I didn't say anything about an omelet. You are clearly a dumbass.

Archived