what the fuck are you doing for breakfast?

armand hammer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you talking about... you can put ham, bacon, sausage, chorizo, or any number of meat into scrambled eggs. If you over/under cook any of that shit, i would have to say you are a moron. It's not like you need a meat thermometer to cook bacon.

keep the e beef out of my breakfast thread. some people just arent comfortable cooking certain things leave them be dont be a twat.

ok so i ended up finding out i had no eggs so i just made some bacon ham n spicey beef quasadillas stuffed with the meats n cheese n bbq suace. tasty as fuck n my mums baking some banana bread cos i fell asleep and slept through the day.

i hate light breakfasts, if all i can eat is a light one then im going to go look for a larger one to make up for it before lunch.

where do you get shrimp burritos?

at this joint around my neighbourhood... 10 dollars burritos, the size of a mans head /nh

doubt shrimp burritos are rare or anything, but i recommend making it at home if you cant a place... them shits are good

i fucking love shrimp, shrimp anything is good

SHRIMP

i think theres a spot in town that might have them.

they have a burrito with avacado, bacon, chicken, lettuce and some sauce that is insanely good. its the only one they have that doesnt use rice or beans as a filler, and to save money they call it some gay name that nobody would want to order :lol:

best breakfast ever eaten...

free room service at the viceroy in santa monica.

eggs benedict light on the hollandaise and some yogurt fruit granola jammy, maybe it was the hangover talking but hit the spot something furious.

second best.

Huevos rancheros, in some small town in montana i think it was called misoula? dont remember the diner

at this joint around my neighbourhood... 10 dollars burritos, the size of a mans head /nh

doubt shrimp burritos are rare or anything, but i recommend making it at home if you cant a place... them shits are good

i fucking love shrimp, shrimp anything is good

SHRIMP

WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU PAY 10$ FOR A BURRITO?

TACO SHOP BURRITOS ARE LIKE 5-6$ AND THEY ARE HUGE. BREAKFAST BURRITOS ARE ON POINT. SPICY SHRIMP BURRITOS WITH RICE KILLIN IT.

WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU PAY 10$ FOR A BURRITO?

TACO SHOP BURRITOS ARE LIKE 5-6$ AND THEY ARE HUGE. BREAKFAST BURRITOS ARE ON POINT. SPICY SHRIMP BURRITOS WITH RICE KILLIN IT.

yeah, $10 for a burrito is kind of high... probably because of the stupid awards theyve won & shit

supply & command i guess...

everything is cheaper in the state though. quite noticeably, the fast food

come on medicine fast food in general is cheap..fuck mcdonalds,fuck burger king,fuck subway and yeah im gonna say it fuck kfc.

ill make my own burgers n fly to the south if i could for some decent chiken.fuck england no black people makes chiken all fuckin indians making nock off chiken.fuck em.

im gonna smoke a cigarette go to sleep and wake up in the morning to make some omelettes with ham, cheese, sweetcorn, bbq suace and some bacon and spicey beef.

then im gonna put it inside a quesadilla cover that with some strong cheddar cheese and some normal cheese melt it and then drink a vanilla milkshake with caramel suace and ice cream..thats about all what the fuck are you doing?

pics when i make it.

were you baked when you went to bed?

i had wheat toast and coffee today. im fucking starving now but i hate eating by myself.