what the fuck are you doing for breakfast?

armand hammer

im gonna smoke a cigarette go to sleep and wake up in the morning to make some omelettes with ham, cheese, sweetcorn, bbq suace and some bacon and spicey beef.

then im gonna put it inside a quesadilla cover that with some strong cheddar cheese and some normal cheese melt it and then drink a vanilla milkshake with caramel suace and ice cream..thats about all what the fuck are you doing?

pics when i make it.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cliffbar and water

cant run in the heat with anything else in my stomach, sucks.

but when i get back...

6 eggs, mixed with worcestershire sauce.

diced onions and mushrooms sauteed separately, mix it all together and make scrambled eggs of it.

nah im not a vegi haha, not a big fan of ground beef though. and thats about the only thing you can put in scrambled eggs. that and if i fuck up the timing and over/under cook the meat it seriously kills the whole meal. but if i over/under cook the mushrooms and onions its just a texture issue.

shit, i almost forgot.

go to your local cafe, tell them you want a croissant cut horizontally, toasted and then tell them to spread cream cheese on it. its hard as fuck to do without tearing it, but as long as they get it good and toasty it will be the best thing youve ever tasted. tell them to microwave the cream cheese if they bitch about it, its not as good but still.

hmm may try it i have a pretty decent toaster so mite just do it at home ..i got some cream cheese i been waiting to use.

also bacon n egg on a roll with cheese,ketchup or bbq what ever your poison its a classic.

it was one of those "invisible items" at this place i used to get breakfast at, i dont go there anymore because its owned by asshole arabs though.

im not a fan of eggs and grain based things (biscuits, toast, etc) and i dont fuck with bacon because it makes a huge mess.

how many of you like grits? i personally hate them, and i love oatmeal, which everyone seems to hate. but oatmeal with some peanut butter mixed in is the SHIT for those "im not going to be able to eat lunch so i better eat up" days.