Ya'll niggas member that black lady getting Rosa parked on that bus?

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Epic Beard Man was in West Oakland, born and raised, on the bus he spent most of his days. chillin' out maxin relaxin' all cool until some thug tried to take him to school. It was a couple of nigs and they were up to no good, so they started making trouble in his neighborhood. He got in one little fight and he knocked the the dude's face open and made him get in the Amber Lamps.

EBM is a hero to anybody who has ever dealt with a person of color in the east bay area. Watch the video and see why this has gone on pure viral fire in the past day. It is immensely entertaining to watch."

I know this guy, his name is Tom. He's a Vietnam vet that used to hang out at the Wall when I was a messenger, and along with Frank Chu was kind of a mascot...people would smoke him out and he'd rave and tell crazy stories. Sometimes he'd have a Nerf football and we'd play catch with him, and he'd "accidentally" hit suits in the back of the head then offer to rape them..,one time he teabagged a MUNI bus when he was wearing short shorts. When he was just hanging out and smoking he was fine.

So yeah, he's crazy but not unreasonably so 95% of the time...back in the late 90s he used to fuck with people on the street a lot more when he wasn't on his meds. Over the past few years he's calmed down, but based on some of the stories he's told me I'm not surprised he rocked this guy's world at all.

Good to see him out there still kicking ass...he's got to be in his late 60s/early 70s by now.

edit- I guess everyone on the internet knows his name already, I didn't read through the thread before I posted.

that dude is raw as hell, awesome that some of u guys know him, dude just looked like a vet b4 i even read any of the other posts. i cant believe how disrespectful some people are to thos who served us in Vietnam. That beard dude probably slit dudes throats when he was out there. that dude got what he deserved. fucking pussy