Ya'll niggas member that black lady getting Rosa parked on that bus?

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine was saying that around oakland some people say "ya want me to spit shine your shoes?" as a way of telling people to 'get moving', or 'hurry up'. Kinda like, "Move your feet or I'll spit on your shoes".

Anyone know if there is any truth to that? It could explain how this whole thing started.

"Ya want me to spit shine your shoes? (get moving)"

"Sure. How much are you charging?"

interesting.

why isnt the other thread locked yet?

A friend of mine was saying that around oakland some people say "ya want me to spit shine your shoes?" as a way of telling people to 'get moving', or 'hurry up'. Kinda like, "Move your feet or I'll spit on your shoes".

Anyone know if there is any truth to that? It could explain how this whole thing started.

"Ya want me to spit shine your shoes? (get moving)"

"Sure. How much are you charging?"

Apparently, people also say it to get people to move there feet when they are blocking the isle...

"Ya want me to spit shine your shoes" =translation=> "Excuse me good sir. I have noticed that your feet are inhibiting my progress down the isle of this public transportation vehicle. Please adjust your posture so that I may navigate the isle unencumbered by the presence of your extremities." or "move your damn feet."

That reminds me, I decided when I was drunk and walking around AC that I needed new dress shoes, because the ones I stole when I was 17 are just a little too tight and uncomfortable now haha

They're pretty nice Calvin Klein joints, but I figure now is the time to invest a few hundred into a real good pair that will last for awhile...what's popping in the men's dress shoe game right now?

That reminds me, I decided when I was drunk and walking around AC that I needed new dress shoes, because the ones I stole when I was 17 are just a little too tight and uncomfortable now haha

They're pretty nice Calvin Klein joints, but I figure now is the time to invest a few hundred into a real good pair that will last for awhile...what's popping in the men's dress shoe game right now?

i'm interested in dress shoes as well. i have a pair of stacy adams, but after spending a whole day walking around in them my feet hurt like hell for the next 3 days. suggestions anyone?

Its amazing to me how quickly everyone is to get racist along this. It seems to me, that EBM and the other dude were both acting racist, shit happens. Then everyone in here rallies behind ebm like "fuck that n.... anway, he got what he deserved" like its ok cuz the situation was racist?

I'm glad i spend less and less time on this site. I remember when no one on here said racist shit, now every single thread has nigger in it, its appalling.

its real easy for people to find a false sense of security with spouting racist remarks when they dont have to be face to face with their potential audience.

I wish Soulja Girl from the MARTA ran in to Vietnam Tom instead of that old lady.

Then instead of "where mah du-rag at" she'd be like "where mah ambalamps at"

now THIS would be epic!

as someone who deals with ignorant ghetto pieces shit everyday, i applaud homeboy for knocking the shit out of dude.

every summer some ghetto fuck will try an rob some white guy and get his head blown off. those days should be made into holidays.

the only racism in that video is white dude getting fucked with for being white, the dumb bitches screaming 'fuck that white boy up.' can you imagine how hard everyone would freak if the roll was reversed and someone was screaming 'get that nigger'?!

terrible shit happend in the past, but acting like an animal aint changing the present or insuring a better future.

homie, you have been away from detroit for too long. asking a black person to spit shine your shoes, esp if you are an older white male....is asking for conflicts. did the black dude get what he deserved.... absolutely. was the person who said "fuck that white boy up" wrong..... absolutely. i refuse to invest in the concept of "reverse racism". racism is racism...no matter who it is directed towards and no matter the racial make up of they aggressor. if you ask me... RACE IS AN IDEA WHOS TIME HAS PASSED. people need to learn how to get past the notion of race dictating the outcome of this scenario and start acknowledging the content of their character.

black dude=hella ignorant

white dude=mentally ill

no matter their race...those two elements combined will almost result in conflict.

p.s. who was acting like an animal? in my opinion they both were acting retarded.

• Like 3