Ya'll niggas member that black lady getting Rosa parked on that bus?

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

black dude fucked up from jump street.

the one person you never fuck with in the hood....is old white people who have been there since day one. my father is white and grew up in highland park, mi(google it). he gets tested on a semi regular basis by younger white dudes. whenever he steps to the plate...younger cats always backdown on some

".....this old white man is crazy"

on a side note.....whitebeard is not right in the head asking a younger black dude about spit shining his shoes. thats asking for conflict. however....he does get the trump card for rockin stacey adams. hahahha

as someone who deals with ignorant ghetto pieces shit everyday, i applaud homeboy for knocking the shit out of dude.

every summer some ghetto fuck will try an rob some white guy and get his head blown off. those days should be made into holidays.

the only racism in that video is white dude getting fucked with for being white, the dumb bitches screaming 'fuck that white boy up.' can you imagine how hard everyone would freak if the roll was reversed and someone was screaming 'get that nigger'?!

terrible shit happend in the past, but acting like an animal aint changing the present or insuring a better future.

• Like 2

I like how black dude is still saying "I'll fuck you up" after he got his ass beat.....no dude you failed.

I wouldn't even care but right before the shit cracks off some cunt says "beat his white ass"....hahaha

You dumb motherfuckers....and whitey is 17 years older.

Hahaha roughneck fail....santa ftw

cosgin with seeks 110%. Reverse racism is ridiculous. This whole thing started with the black guy saying "white guy give me some money" WHAT THE FUCK. A lot of black people seem to think they get a free pass at hurling slurs out and just being plain racist.

I watched a Kat Williams comedy special, laughed a lot, but rolled my eyes the entire time this dude got stuck on the roast of Flava Flav and how fucking "racist" it was....but he was cool with it because he got paid. Way to forward your "cause". Or Chris Rock and everyone else saying we are making the white house "the black house: Please. If someone said we're putting McCain back in and keeping it white we'd have another million man march.

I live outside the most segregated city in the US, and worked retail for years in a store that catered to a "special" demographic, needless to say it really opened my eyes to a lot of shit.

• Like 2