Ya'll niggas member that black lady getting Rosa parked on that bus?

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That video response is such bullshit. I dont even know where to begin. He's clearly talked to a lawyer already and had his story coerced. That white dude walked to where the black guy was sitting, is talking to the black guy about him shining his shoes and how much he would do it for. Then the story changes from the black guy grabbing the white guy to the black guy punching him in the face, to now the black guy pulling a knife on him.

Fucking ridiculous. Both of those people need to go to a fucking shrink.

That video response is such bullshit. I dont even know where to begin. He's clearly talked to a lawyer already and had his story coerced. That white dude walked to where the black guy was sitting, is talking to the black guy about him shining his shoes and how much he would do it for. Then the story changes from the black guy grabbing the white guy to the black guy punching him in the face, to now the black guy pulling a knife on him.

ur gay.

Hes got fuckin pdsd, give him a break. Not gonna be hard to set him off at all, especially a loud mouth like that. He even moved away to not get into a fight.

homie, you have been away from detroit for too long. asking a black person to spit shine your shoes, esp if you are an older white male....is asking for conflicts. did the black dude get what he deserved.... absolutely. was the person who said "fuck that white boy up" wrong..... absolutely. i refuse to invest in the concept of "reverse racism". racism is racism...no matter who it is directed towards and no matter the racial make up of they aggressor. if you ask me... RACE IS AN IDEA WHOS TIME HAS PASSED. people need to learn how to get past the notion of race dictating the outcome of this scenario and start acknowledging the content of their character.

black dude=hella ignorant

white dude=mentally ill

no matter their race...those two elements combined will almost result in conflict.

p.s. who was acting like an animal? in my opinion they both were acting retarded.

homie, savannah is faaaaaaaaaaaaaar more ghetto than detroit, trust me. the south is like the land that opportunity forgot. watch gangland and compare northern gangs vs southern ones. motherfuckers in the south make northern ignorance look like a NASA convention in comparison.

you don't know that he asked him to spit shine his shoes. in the video white dude immediately claims he thought thats what the black guy said. maybe he misheard him? no way of knowing. what we do know is that at no point did white guy ever say anything specifically racist, where as there were several racist remarks made about white guy.

i guess i just take particular offense to this, because down here reverse racism is the accepted norm. i'm not about all that. you know how shit was back in the day. none of us gave a fuck what color anybody was, we were just all cool. to be called 'white boy' on a regular basis, or have fools doing shit specifically to intimidate you cause they think ima be shook. at a certain point you just lose any kind of compassion. rather than hate 'blacks', ive just come to hate ignorant motherfuckers with no home training and no respect. when bad shit happens to them, i applaud it. last year a coworker of mine was walking home a block from my house. black runs up on him, asks him 'how much money you got for me?' tries to swing on him. my boy reaches back, knocks him out cold, stomps his ribs, stomps his face, fucked dude all up. i hate violence, but i loved hearing that shit.

i dont know man... maybe i just been here too long.

homie, savannah is faaaaaaaaaaaaaar more ghetto than detroit, trust me. the south is like the land that opportunity forgot. watch gangland and compare northern gangs vs southern ones. motherfuckers in the south make northern ignorance look like a NASA convention in comparison.

you don't know that he asked him to spit shine his shoes. in the video white dude immediately claims he thought thats what the black guy said. maybe he misheard him? no way of knowing. what we do know is that at no point did white guy ever say anything specifically racist, where as there were several racist remarks made about white guy.

i guess i just take particular offense to this, because down here reverse racism is the accepted norm. i'm not about all that. you know how shit was back in the day. none of us gave a fuck what color anybody was, we were just all cool. to be called 'white boy' on a regular basis, or have fools doing shit specifically to intimidate you cause they think ima be shook. at a certain point you just lose any kind of compassion. rather than hate 'blacks', ive just come to hate ignorant motherfuckers with no home training and no respect. when bad shit happens to them, i applaud it. last year a coworker of mine was walking home a block from my house. black runs up on him, asks him 'how much money you got for me?' tries to swing on him. my boy reaches back, knocks him out cold, stomps his ribs, stomps his face, fucked dude all up. i hate violence, but i loved hearing that shit.

i dont know man... maybe i just been here too long.

truth.gangs in the south are retarded.literally.they dont think anything through they just act.whole bunch of cats get shot for stupid shit.i mean like scuffing shoes and shit.that kinda stupid.its like another world in the deep south.and reverse racism is deep down here too.you meet alot of openly racist black people down here...not necessarily because there is more racist black people but because its ok for them to say racist shit.they get a pass while if white people say anything even remotely offensive they get shat on and called a racist.the only people who you see who are white and openly racist are either really old or fucking crazy.or in the backwoods type places where there isnt alot of black people to begin with.

• Like 1

Also, as someone with both a black parent and white parent who could give a fuck less about race,

I agree that some black people, not all, or even the majority, but some, are openly racist.

Probably more vocal about it as white people since it "gets a pass".

But I can also tell you that white people who walk around all butthurt about it are generally just as douchbaggy as the black racists they worry so much about.

most of them have prejudices themselves so they try to divert attention away from this by acting hypersensitive to anything even the slightest bit racist...or because of white guilt or someshit like that.thats a big reason why black people acting racist goes unchecked.we give them a pass because our forefathers did some dumb shit.if a white guy said some shit chapelle said,even in a joking manner, he would be blacklisted for it.double standards are bullshit.

truth.gangs in the south are retarded.literally.they dont think anything through they just act.whole bunch of cats get shot for stupid shit.i mean like scuffing shoes and shit.that kinda stupid.its like another world in the deep south.and reverse racism is deep down here too.you meet alot of openly racist black people down here...not necessarily because there is more racist black people but because its ok for them to say racist shit.they get a pass while if white people say anything even remotely offensive they get shat on and called a racist.the only people who you see who are white and openly racist are either really old or fucking crazy.or in the backwoods type places where there isnt alot of black people to begin with.

yeah...because there are barely any young racist white people in the south.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jena_Six

if you have a problem with how white people are treated in a majority black neighborhood.....then do something about it. if it bothers you so much..then why are you concerned with what people are going to say? wrong is wrong. racism is racism. the south as a whole is fuckin racist. racism was cultivated in the south. its never ok for anyone to say anything racist. so if this is actually affecting you on personal first hand accounts...then stand up for your self and do something.

i personally think we as people need to put less energy in the racist things people say( you arnt going to change every mind) and more energy in the institutional and systematic racism that is still affecting the inner cities.

j smooth has the right idea: