Ya'll niggas member that black lady getting Rosa parked on that bus?

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and whats this shit about calling the ambulance? fool you got a bloody nose walk that shit off pussy.you took a beating from and old guy and you need medical assistance? man your a chump. talking bout "ima kill this nigga" bitch you couldnt even hit him when he was 3 feet away,fucking missed his head all together and hit the beard.and did you see how old dude stole on him? fool was throwing awkward ass punches and still whooped his ass. fuck this fool hahahaha

the black fool is bitch made.fuck him.

cosgin with seeks 110%. Reverse racism is ridiculous. This whole thing started with the black guy saying "white guy give me some money" WHAT THE FUCK. A lot of black people seem to think they get a free pass at hurling slurs out and just being plain racist.

word.i remember living in colorado springs and being called a honky and a cracker like on a daily basis and having the teacher turn a eye to this shit.but then when some white kid starts singing a rap song with the word nigga in it she flips out and the kid gets kicked out and suspended for a week. and the same kids that would call us honkies and shit would be in the back like " man fuck this racist cracker" WHAT? i got tired of it and told this black fool to "go suck a dick faggot" and then the prinicpal comes down like "do you have a problem with homosexuals aaron?" bitch get out my face with that shit. the double standards are bullshit.and the craziest shit is i have lived in some of the deepest parts of the south.like in the swamps and shit.georgia,mississippi,east texas (jacksonville) and i dont ever remember it being that racist.infact i got along with everybody and they were all hella nice to me.minus some of the older blacks and whites but the younger people were pretty cool with everybody. seriously probably the most racist place ive been to was maryland,DC in particular. and its crazy because they like to talk about how much more cultured they are compared to other parts of the states...shit is rediculous.

EDIT: my name aint aaron but lets pretend it is.

it is really disturbing what lengths some people will go over stupid shit. i hope that shit backfires on them, mother fuckers posting someone's address over the internet.

PUSSYLIPS!

I think /b/ changed her account name to Epic beard Guy, wasn't the original video in this thread the black broad's?

Oh and I AM A MOTHERFUCKER = new hardcore band name

P.S. This is gunna come out racist or whatever so, I love it when black dude before gettin duffed screeches WAAAAT WAAAAAT high pitched and shit. hahaha Then the black broad goin WHAT THE FUCK?

THE TABLES WERE TURNED