haitiiiii

wags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

uh oh like 6 posts discrediting the government after mine, MERO really gonna trip now...

I AINT TRIPPIN, NIGGAS CAN THINK WHAT THEY WANT. IM ACTUALLY NOT REALLY DOWN WITH THE IDEA OF OBAMA SENDING NIGGAS MONEY UNLESS THERES PEOPLE TO OVERSEE THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE MONEY. IN THE GRAND SCHEME 100 MIL AINT SHIT NIGGAS IS IN TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF DEBT, IS THERE ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT AINT IN THE RED? HAITI IS ASSED OUT BECAUSE FRANCE FUCKED THEM OVER, THE US FUCKED THEM OVER, AND WE (DOMINICANS) KINDA FUCKED THEM OVER TOO, BUT THATS WHAT IT IS THOUGH B, DOG EAT DOG....NOW IF THE US WANNA SEND MONEY OVER THERE TO HELP WHY AM I SUPPOSE TO GIVE A FUCK? SHIT IS NOT AFFECTING MY STANDARD OF LIVING AT ALL. LIKE MERCER SAID PRIVATE COMPANIES FUCKED THE ECONOMY UP, WITH THE HELP OF AMERICANS SO WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO CRY ABOUT IT? IF YOU AINT GOT 20 GRAND TO PUT DOWN ON A HOUSE DONT FUCKIN BUY A HUGE ASS HOUSE RELYING ON SOME VARIABLE SHIT AND TRYING TO BUY ALL THIS SHIT ON CREDIT! NIGGA I HAD ONE CREDIT CARD MY WHOLE LIFE AND I PAID FOR SCHOOL OUTTA POCKET, FUCK OWING NIGGAS SHIT! IF NIGGAS LIVED WITHIN THEIR MEANS THIS WHOLE SHIT WOULDA NEVER HAPPENED. MY GIRL GOT BETTER CREDIT THAN ME BUT SHES ALMOST 100 GS IN DEBT CUZ OF SCHOOL LOANS AND OTHER LOANS AND CREDIT CARDS AND SHIT...NIGGAS JUICE YOU UP TO BELIEVE HAVING A "GOOD CREDIT SCORE" IS ESSENTIAL TO LIFE SO YOU CAN KEEP GIVIN THOSE BIG BANKS YOUR MONEY LIKE A FUCKIN DUCK. NIGGAS NEED TO WISE UP. BUT THE BALL IS ROLLIN ALREADY SO YOU GOTTA GET WIT IT OR GET LOST. I SIGNED MY PENSION CONTRACT JOINT I AINT SWEATIN IT, FIRST DAY IM ELIGIBLE IM FUCKIN GHOST AND IMA RIZZAPE THESE NIGGAS FOR CHECKS TILL THE DAY IM FINISHED.

AND ANY NIGGA THAT ATE A MEAL TODAY OR YESTERDAY OR THE DAY BEFORE NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS "WE GOT PROBLEMS OVER HERE" SHIT. YEAH NIGGAS GOT PROBLEMS AND NO MATTER WHAT WE ALWAYS GONNA HAVE PROBLEMS BUT I BEEN TO HAITI AND THAT SHIT IS NO FUCKIN JOKE NIGGAS WERE DYIN AND STARVIN AND SICK BEFORE THE EARTHQUAKE. ITS LIKE HEAVEN AND HELL WHEN YOU CROSS THE BORDER OVER FROM DR. 100 MIL FOR FOOD IS LIGHT, BANK OF AMERICA PROBABLY MADE 100 MIL LAST MONTH. NIGGAS LOVE HATIN ON OBAMA TOO, THE ONLY WAY YOU MUTHAFUCKAS WOULD LIKE THE PRESIDENT IS IF MORRISEY WAS PRESIDENT AND THE NIGGAS FROM VAMPIRE WEEKEND WAS CONGRESS..FUCKIN DOOLAS.

• Like 1

Bunch of spoiled little pussies, I'm sure you're starving and homeless as you type on the internet.

Millions of Idiots bought houses they knew they couldn't afford, boo fucking hoo.

Haiti makes the worst ghetto's in the United States look like fucking paradise.

That was before the earthquake destroyed what little they had.

AND ANY NIGGA THAT ATE A MEAL TODAY OR YESTERDAY OR THE DAY BEFORE NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS "WE GOT PROBLEMS OVER HERE" SHIT. YEAH NIGGAS GOT PROBLEMS AND NO MATTER WHAT WE ALWAYS GONNA HAVE PROBLEMS BUT I BEEN TO HAITI AND THAT SHIT IS NO FUCKIN JOKE NIGGAS WERE DYIN AND STARVIN AND SICK BEFORE THE EARTHQUAKE. ITS LIKE HEAVEN AND HELL WHEN YOU CROSS THE BORDER OVER FROM DR. 100 MIL FOR FOOD IS LIGHT, BANK OF AMERICA PROBABLY MADE 100 MIL LAST MONTH. NIGGAS LOVE HATIN ON OBAMA TOO, THE ONLY WAY YOU MUTHAFUCKAS WOULD LIKE THE PRESIDENT IS IF MORRISEY WAS PRESIDENT AND THE NIGGAS FROM VAMPIRE WEEKEND WAS CONGRESS..FUCKIN DOOLAS.

This pretty much sums up anything I'd have to say reading some of these peoples posts.

I've never understood why the US gives so much money to other countries and tries to bail them out of every problem, when everyone the world over hates us.

Fuck em

I never did either until I read up on international relations.

None of the money is really given away, it buys UN votes and keeps people friendly to the US in power ect.

No politician would dare throw away money without gaining something unless they wanted to commit political suicide.

I bet there is a CEO or corporate officer telling them how to spend that Haiti money and who get's it.

We get that money back in most cases 10 fold through our multinational corps that operate in poor countries.

We used to be #1 at this in the 50's and 60's, now Japan and Germany have us beat even though we still have more money.

• Like 1

I have not read this thread since the night it happened (sorry) but I want to say anyone who goes there to volunteer is a SAINT. On my way home NPR reported the PORT-AU-PRINCE morgue has processed (excuse the term) 7,000 victims so far (which is likely a minute fraction of the total casualties). NPR said the morgue is a one story building. The bodies can't fit inside so the are stacked down the sidewalk and around the corner. At the time of NPR's interview with a morgue worker there was 1,000 bodies stacked outside. That thought blew my mind.

I never did either until I read up on international relations.

None of the money is really given away, it buys UN votes and keeps people friendly to the US in power ect.

No politician would dare throw away money without gaining something unless they wanted to commit political suicide.

I bet there is a CEO or corporate officer telling them how to spend that Haiti money and who get's it.

We get that money back in most cases 10 fold through our multinational corps that operate in poor countries.

We used to be #1 at this in the 50's and 60's, now Japan and Germany have us beat even though we still have more money.

This makes sense to me

I have not read this thread since the night it happened (sorry) but I want to say anyone who goes there to volunteer is a SAINT. On my way home NPR reported the PORT-AU-PRINCE morgue has processed (excuse the term) 7,000 victims so far (which is likely a minute fraction of the total casualties). NPR said the morgue is a one story building. The bodies can't fit inside so the are stacked down the sidewalk and around the corner. At the time of NPR's interview with a morgue worker there was 1,000 bodies stacked outside. That thought blew my mind.

h22_21711223b.jpg

I've never understood why the US gives so much money to other countries and tries to bail them out of every problem, when everyone the world over hates us.

Fuck em

Well probably because the US fucked them over after they were already fucked over by their own fucked up government leaders

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/01/14-2

After the coronation of Baby Doc, American planners inside and outside the U.S. government initiated their plan to transform Haiti into the "Taiwan of the Caribbean." This small, poor country situated conveniently close to the United States was instructed to abandon its agricultural past and develop a robust, export-oriented manufacturing sector. This, Duvalier and his allies were told, was the way toward modernization and economic development.

From the standpoint of the World Bank and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Haiti was the perfect candidate for this neoliberal facelift. The entrenched poverty of the Haitian masses could be used to force them into low-paying jobs sewing baseballs and assembling other products.

And here's why they say to send Money and not stuff

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/haiti/100113/haiti-earthquake-aid

THAT SHIT IS NO FUCKIN JOKE NIGGAS WERE DYIN AND STARVIN AND SICK BEFORE THE EARTHQUAKE.

This.

People are talking about helping Haiti now when they needed help a long, long time ago.

It's like the flavor of the week. Pretty soon people will forget about this, then another tragedy or natural disaster will happen in another third-world country elsewhere and that'll be the next.