haitiiiii

wags

TRON I see how touched you are by Americans who are in your words "Up shit's creek without a paddle" However you have to keep in mind most of these Americans have never lived the so called American Dream because of choices they control. Cool you're trying to advocate for them, but the world is rapidly changing and if all they have is a high school diploma, I'm sorry dude but they're going to continue to swim for life in that fucking creek.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and no, this "America has problems too" shit is not tired. it is very much so alive.

I meant in this thread, not generally.

And it seems odd to me that you equate nationalism with neutrality when it comes to notions of philanthropy. Why are you so sympathetic to the suffering of Americans and so willing to ignore the suffering of the rest of the world? There is nothing neutral about that.

Because he's one of those Americans suffering or someone dear to him is going through it now.

I think i went on quite the tangent, but before i come off as some pro america fuck the world type; what im getting at is the rampant enthusiasm the relief for haiti has gotten. it would be a beautiful thing if the same enthusiasm was put forth towards our own.

I understand that an event of this magnitude deserves assistance from all corners of the world, but as stated above; the effort that we as america are putting towards haiti needs to be mimicked here. That's all im getting at really...

If you wanna help Haiti, cool. If you wanna help your own country, cool. If you wanna help noone really, that's cool too.

I just think it's annoying how people get so butthurt if you DON'T want to help Haiti. Like listen, not everyone is a humanitarian. It reminds me of the time Random/Bloodfart went on a rant about how you should adopt a kid from Africa instead of going to the bar a few nights a week, or some crazy shit like that

I'm a fat American piece of shit that sits at the computer all day and jerks off to black girls sucking white dick. I don't give a shit about anyone or anything but myself, I take everything I have for granted and you assholes are jealous of my happiness.

WAAHHHWAAAHHH HAITI AND AMERICA WAAAA

The more you post triplesuplex the more ignorant you come off. Along with others who state "America should help their own fucking country." Give me a fucking break. Do you not witness all the available resources out there for the homeless and the unfortunate. To begin with, most of these people need rehabilitation to even begin a better life for themselves and it's solely up to them to make that choice. How can any human being ignore Haiti, especially now. Their poverty and suffering is depersonalizing and cruel, how much more needs to happen for the world to come together and help ease human fucking suffering.

fatal go make me a sammich and learn about whats really going on. its funny how you call me ignorant but TRON is saying the exact same thing i am. i never said i dont give a fuck about the haiti situation. i feel for them, but like ive said over and over and over, we need to take care of the homeland first. most of the time yes its up to the singular person to make the decisions to get the help they need, as the gov't closes and makes cuts to social programs. but was it really necessary to have over 12 tv stations with the best of people magazine receiving calls from people wanting to help. we both know deep down that some people were calling just to be on the phone with a star, as selfish as it sounds, probably true. no one here is ignoring haiti at all, in fact most of us have been bombarded with it since it happened. yes their poverty and suffering is depersonalizing and cruel. i dont know where you live chica, but we got that same shit here and yet we turn a blind eye to it every day. no i dont give the homeless money on the street, if anything ill ask them what they are gonna do for me(one dood did a flip off a trash can and earned a fiver). and sunshine, while i have a very well paying job, dont think i dont suffer and need things. yes my fridge and most of the time my pockets are full, but i still live chk to chk and struggle to pay my 1500+ a month rent. so while you get your nails did or read your star magazine, you go ahead and remain blind to the nation you live in, and send all your money to a place that could give two fucks about the us. oo, they caring now, but lets all look back in 3, 5, or 10 years and see where all your money went. probably like the last time we gave them millions, their gov't took it and took care of only themselves. so the next time you call someone ignorant, expect a response like this, and maybe you'll think," hay maybe im wrong, i just might be talking to a gulf war vet who has seen his buddy get blown to bits no more than five feet from him. now about that sammich.

Your whole fucking post along with your poorly made joke fatal go make me a sammich is absolutely the stereotypical response I expected. Who is this "we" you keep speaking of in your comments? The government, various agencies, who the fuck? The U.S government has an entire page dedicated on assistance for the homeless:

http://portal.hud.gov/portal/page/portal/HUD/topics/homelessness

Moreover, there's thousands of agencies fighting the same cause. what more can you fucking ask for? If in "we" you mean the general population, homey you can only comment for yourself. In addition you living paycheck to paycheck doesn't seem like an issue the U.S Government can fix. You obviously don't pay much attention to your finances, and/or don't care to save. Your comment only reinforced the fact that you my friend are narrowed minded.