haitiiiii

wags

its not just stevie wonder its every star there answering the phones, thats one of the ploys, call and talk so some star!!!

its just wild these people who make so many millions to act, sing and play sports asking people who are hurting for cash, unemployed or just hovering blow the lower tax bracket to give money... if they all gave 1 million each and there is like 70+ stars there thats 70 million... Cloney and DiCaprio each gave 1mill to two different charities. now all these other rich folk should follow suit and stop sweating the lower and middle class into giving up HARD earned money...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why did wyclef keep shouting out anderson cooper in his song? that was weird

I understand why people hate on this type of thing because it feels so insincere and staged and ironic but at the same time, you can't argue with numbers.

George Clooney celebrity circlejerk telethon = $$$$$

umad?

like Conan said, don't be so cynical

why did wyclef keep shouting out anderson cooper in his song? that was weird

I understand why people hate on this type of thing because it feels so insincere and staged and ironic but at the same time, you can't argue with numbers.

George Clooney celebrity circlejerk telethon = $$$$$

umad?

like Conan said, don't be so cynical

I'm sure he keep shouting Anderson Cooper's name because he's been out there since day two reporting, sympathizing, helping, and getting the word out that these people are in dire need of assistance, and to do it quickly. I don't see anything awkward with shouting props through a song. What I consider awkward is giving e-props on 12oz for petty shit.

• Like 1

amazing how quickly we run to help others while we dont do much for the people suffering in our own country...

i understand giving out a helping hand, but id rather see the homeless and orphaned in my own fucking counrty getting the star treatment these haitian people are getting first.

/noignorant

/yesnationalist

I'd rather people went out and made a difference themselves than sit at their computers and whine about where and how others should distribute their time, effort, and aid.

Seriously, this "America has problems, too!" shit is tired. Point taken guys.

i actually do just that, and no, this "America has problems too" shit is not tired. it is very much so alive.

Im sick of this philanthropic bullshit mentality that as americans we need to give give give to people who arent even fucking americans! However, when it comes to our own fellow americans who are up shits creak without a paddle, and barely a raft, we act like they're nonexistent. America needs to go back to the days of neutrality (In more than one aspect). Sadly that will never happen due to us having our hands in all types of fucking cookie jars..

• Like 1

The more you post triplesuplex the more ignorant you come off. Along with others who state "America should help their own fucking country." Give me a fucking break. Do you not witness all the available resources out there for the homeless and the unfortunate. To begin with, most of these people need rehabilitation to even begin a better life for themselves and it's solely up to them to make that choice. How can any human being ignore Haiti, especially now. Their poverty and suffering is depersonalizing and cruel, how much more needs to happen for the world to come together and help ease human fucking suffering.

• Like 1