haitiiiii

wags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NAH YOU MAD NIGGA CUZ YOUR HOMEBOY GOT HIS FUCKIN TOP BLOWN OFF INTO LITTLE COLESLAW CHUNKS BY SOME A-RABS AND YOU PROLLY HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THAT SHIT AND PP IN YOUR PAMPER AT NIGHT. IM ACTUALLY DOMINICAN BUT IF YOU WANNA CALL ME BLACK GO RIGHT AHEAD. MY FAM ALREADY HELPED HAITI BY GIVIN HAITIAN NIGGAS JOBS AND PLACES TO LIVE WHEN THEY WERE STANDIN ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD BAREFOOT SELLIN PEANUTS. SO WE GOOD, BUT THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION...AND PUNKIN PEOPLE? LEMME SAY SOMETHIN ABOUT YOUR MOTHER AND SEE HOW YOU REACT, YOUR MOTHER RIGHT NOW IF SHE'S DEAD GOT MAGGOTS IN HER PUSSY AND IF SHE'S ALIVE SHE GOT MAGGOTS IN HER PUSSY, HOW YOU FEEL TOMMY TOUGHGUY? SUCK A DICK B. I BET YOU FEEL GOOD AS FUCK TYPIN "NIGGER" INTO THAT TEXT FIELD RIGHT? I BET A BILLION TRILLION DOLLARS YOU WOULDNT COME TO WHERE IM AT AND SAY THAT SHIT. FUCKIN COWARD ASS NIGGA YOU SHOULDA JUMPED IN FRONT OF THAT BULLET AND SAVED YOUR BOYFRIEND BUT YOU DIDNT CUZ YOU'RE A COWARD WITH A GED AND THATS WHY YOU JOINED THE ARMY CUZ YOU WASNT ABOUT TO BE SHIT ANY OTHER WAY. :p STAY MAD PUSSY IM NOT AGGRAVATED IN THE LEAST IM COOLER THAN THIS> :cool:

well it looks like your degree is being put to good use

say what you want about my mom, doesn't bother me a bit

she a straight bitch.

im so glad your family helped out your people

lets have a fucking parade and celebrate some more immigrants

yeah i feel great typing nigger in this lil square

and ill bet you that you wouldn't come to where im at and say the same shit im sayin, right "b"

no i graduated high school with a diploma and joined military

because its what i wanted to do

and im not mad at all

you apparently are very frustrated

cause you cannot seem to say anything but shit talk

and wont type anything that comes close to common sense

take care black or dominican guy

same smell

hi guys! i'm home.. i got back a couple days ago but i've been busy starting school and turning 21 :D

i will tell you what went down in the next couple of days.. trip didn't really go as planned as in staying there for a long time

hope all is well with you guys!

no i graduated high school with a diploma and joined military

because its what i wanted to do

and im not mad at all

YOU LYIN TO YOURSELF DOGGGGG YOU THE BOTTOM HALF OF YOUR GRADUATING CLASS AND I GOT A PIECE OF PAPER THAT SAYS IM BETTER THAN YOU, YOU MAD? GO BACK TO IRAQ AND GET MERKED PUSSY.

YOU AINT NO HERO, YOU'RE A COWARD NIGGA AND YOUR BOYFRIEND GOT BLOWN TO PIECES, YOU SICK. STAY SICK, IF YOU RUN A QUARTER MILE ON A TREADMILL YOU SMELL LIKE A WET DEAD LABRADOR, CONVERSELY, I SMELL LIKE ACQUA DI GIO AND MY DICK SMELLS LIKE YOUR SISTERS MOUTH. ALLAHU AKBAR NIGGA WHATS REALLY POPPINGGGGGG :lol:

Seriously Triple Gaysex has gotta go the way of DAO. You are the worst kind of ignorant white trash obsessed with color.Learn to punctuate. Become funnier or stop posting your racist bullshit. We get your opinion, it's not right but we get it. Unless you are aboriginal you are an immigrant but you don't see that. We get it. You don"t see how America and France made Haiti the way it is now,

we get it.

Now move on, it's getting tired and you are getting served hard. Move on.

thanks for my first nega-prop. Couldn't have come from a bigger asshole.

hi guys! i'm home.. i got back a couple days ago but i've been busy starting school and turning 21 :D

i will tell you what went down in the next couple of days.. trip didn't really go as planned as in staying there for a long time

hope all is well with you guys!

Looking forward to it.

YOU LYIN TO YOURSELF DOGGGGG YOU THE BOTTOM HALF OF YOUR GRADUATING CLASS AND I GOT A PIECE OF PAPER THAT SAYS IM BETTER THAN YOU, YOU MAD? GO BACK TO IRAQ AND GET MERKED PUSSY.

YOU AINT NO HERO, YOU'RE A COWARD NIGGA AND YOUR BOYFRIEND GOT BLOWN TO PIECES, YOU SICK. STAY SICK, IF YOU RUN A QUARTER MILE ON A TREADMILL YOU SMELL LIKE A WET DEAD LABRADOR, CONVERSELY, I SMELL LIKE ACQUA DI GIO AND MY DICK SMELLS LIKE YOUR SISTERS MOUTH. ALLAHU AKBAR NIGGA WHATS REALLY POPPINGGGGGG :lol:

oooo, you got me on that one

yea i graduated in my class, didnt care about being the top, bottom or middle

runnin makes us all smell a lil'

im still no mad, cause in the long run

youre still lookin like a bitch

that only seems to know how to slap and run away

o and your sister comment, you really got me on that one

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

quote-LEMME SAY SOMETHIN ABOUT YOUR MOTHER AND SEE HOW YOU REACT, YOUR MOTHER RIGHT NOW IF SHE'S DEAD GOT MAGGOTS IN HER PUSSY AND IF SHE'S ALIVE SHE GOT MAGGOTS IN HER PUSSY, HOW YOU FEEL TOMMY TOUGHGUY? SUCK A DICK B

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you lost