haitiiiii

wags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Props goes out to wags and anyone else who ever actually gave a fuck before this trendy "I care" fake shit blew up.

why does it matter if its trendy or not? who cares why people help other people- so long as they do.

shouldnt matter if its for the credit, for the experience, or because one truly cares. in a situation like haiti, help is help.

dont get me wrong, props to wags for sure. but cant hate on someone for actually helping.

ooooh youre one of 'those'. thinking that to be a true "american" i need 20 bibles in my home. well unfortunatley, ive never read the bible. and yet, somehow, i still have compassion for my fellow 'americans' AND those that ive never met and never will, but are in a time of need.

its not about being a good american its about being a good person.

Purchase Video Professor vol. 4:Sarcasm

why does it matter if its trendy or not? who cares why people help other people- so long as they do.

shouldnt matter if its for the credit, for the experience, or because one truly cares. in a situation like haiti, help is help.

dont get me wrong, props to wags for sure. but cant hate on someone for actually helping.

It matters because 99.9 percent of the assholes who dropped .0005% of their income on this could give a fuck normally and tear through resources as fast as possible.

Some people make huge sacrifices in their lives to constantly make the world better for everyone, not when it's cool, every day.

Looking at this fake "I care too, lets rub our dickheads together since were so nice" bullshit makes me sick, sorry if that offends you but you'll get over it I'm sure.

I just quit smoking 3 days ago so fuck everyone you happy go lucky fuktards with a broomstick.

Hugo chavez's take on the earthquake---

"Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez has once again accused the United States of playing God. But this time it's Haiti's disastrous earthquake that he thinks the U.S. was behind. Spanish newspaper ABC quotes Chavez as saying that the U.S. navy launched a weapon capable of inducing a powerful earthquake off the shore of Haiti. He adds that this time it was only a drill and the final target is ... destroying and taking over Iran. " - Russia Today

ill just repost this because mr i command attention cause my mommy and daddy were immigrants and never showed me any guy here

will never hear a real opinion out

"While I sympathize with the plight of the Haitian nation, I fail to recall them sending us 12,000 troops, and 100 Million Dollars after Katrina, or 9/11. Go ahead, say "they don't have it!!" Well dumb Ass, neither do we!!!!"

and your extremely ignorant to think im some well to do white guy with a house that has a driveway.

i do however have food in the fridge and cable, and yes i do occasionally look at google maps

not my fault your black and use your young life to try and berate me at your own expense.

get a job and make something of yourself

SO IF YOU'RE LIVIN GOOD AND GOT YOUR BILLS PAID AND BLAHZEEBLAH WHY IS OBAMA SENDING INVISIBLE MONEY THAT YOU DONT SEE DISASTER OR NO DISASTER SUCH A BIG DEAL? YOU AINT SEEING THAT MONEY!! YOU THINK NIGGAS IN CONGRESS OR WHATEVER WAS ABOUT TO BUY EVERY HOMELESS NIGGA IN THE U.S. A FUCKIN BUNGALOW IN ASPEN WITH FREE FOOD FOR LIFE AND THEN DECIDED TO SEND THE MONEY TO HAITI INSTEAD? YOU'RE FUCKIN BUGGIN. MY YOUNG LIFE WAS TOUGH NIGGA SO WHAT? I WENT TO SCHOOL, HAD SOME SHITTY JOBS, DID SOME DIRT AND AT THE END OF IT ALL IM CHILLIN WITH A DEGREE AND A JOB SO TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL? JUST CUZ I TYPE THE WAY I TYPE DON'T SLEEP ON ME. I JUST FEEL ITS FUCKIN CORNY TO ALTER THE WAY IVE ALWAYS EXPRESSED MYSELF TO FIT SOME OTHER NIGGAS IDEA OF WHAT "SMART" IS.

HOW THE FUCK CAN A COUNTRY THATS BEEN ONE OF THE POOREST IN THE FUCKIN WESTERN HEMISPHERE FOR FUCKIN DECADES SEND AID TO A COUNTRY THAT EVEN THOUGH ITS "IN DEBT" IS FUCKIN RICH!? YOU NIGGAS ARE OUTTA YOUR BIRDS FOR REAL. THAT ATTITUDE IS WHY I DONT WAVE NO FUCKIN FLAGS AND I CELEBRATE INDEPENDENCE DAY ON FEBRUARY 27TH AND NOT JULY 4TH. CUZ THIS COUNTRY DONT BELONG TO ANYBODY EXCEPT THE NATIVES THAT GOT MARGINALIZED AND SUCKERED BUT STILL IF YOU DONT SPEAK ENGLISH AND ACT WHITE YOU'RE "UNAMERICAN". FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT B.

Hugo chavez's take on the earthquake---

"Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez has once again accused the United States of playing God. But this time it's Haiti's disastrous earthquake that he thinks the U.S. was behind. Spanish newspaper ABC quotes Chavez as saying that the U.S. navy launched a weapon capable of inducing a powerful earthquake off the shore of Haiti. He adds that this time it was only a drill and the final target is ... destroying and taking over Iran. " - Russia Today

:lol: :lol: THIS NIGGA CASEK IS VENEZUELAN??

• Like 1

SO IF YOU'RE LIVIN GOOD AND GOT YOUR BILLS PAID AND BLAHZEEBLAH WHY IS OBAMA SENDING INVISIBLE MONEY THAT YOU DONT SEE DISASTER OR NO DISASTER SUCH A BIG DEAL? YOU AINT SEEING THAT MONEY!! YOU THINK NIGGAS IN CONGRESS OR WHATEVER WAS ABOUT TO BUY EVERY HOMELESS NIGGA IN THE U.S. A FUCKIN BUNGALOW IN ASPEN WITH FREE FOOD FOR LIFE AND THEN DECIDED TO SEND THE MONEY TO HAITI INSTEAD? YOU'RE FUCKIN BUGGIN. MY YOUNG LIFE WAS TOUGH NIGGA SO WHAT? I WENT TO SCHOOL, HAD SOME SHITTY JOBS, DID SOME DIRT AND AT THE END OF IT ALL IM CHILLIN WITH A DEGREE AND A JOB SO TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL? JUST CUZ I TYPE THE WAY I TYPE DON'T SLEEP ON ME. I JUST FEEL ITS FUCKIN CORNY TO ALTER THE WAY IVE ALWAYS EXPRESSED MYSELF TO FIT SOME OTHER NIGGAS IDEA OF WHAT "SMART" IS.

HOW THE FUCK CAN A COUNTRY THATS BEEN ONE OF THE POOREST IN THE FUCKIN WESTERN HEMISPHERE FOR FUCKIN DECADES SEND AID TO A COUNTRY THAT EVEN THOUGH ITS "IN DEBT" IS FUCKIN RICH!? YOU NIGGAS ARE OUTTA YOUR BIRDS FOR REAL. THAT ATTITUDE IS WHY I DONT WAVE NO FUCKIN FLAGS AND I CELEBRATE INDEPENDENCE DAY ON FEBRUARY 27TH AND NOT JULY 4TH. CUZ THIS COUNTRY DONT BELONG TO ANYBODY EXCEPT THE NATIVES THAT GOT MARGINALIZED AND SUCKERED BUT STILL IF YOU DONT SPEAK ENGLISH AND ACT WHITE YOU'RE "UNAMERICAN". FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT B.

spit-your mom is a certified retard

mero- i'm living good cause i have a very well paying job with the dept. of defense. to be honest, the gov't don't care about you nor me, or anyone else for that matter. just their pockets. if you lived your life ruff and tuff, then you're just like me, except not white and use caps lock when its unnecessary. i applaud you on youre accomplishments in life. it took me many a fuckin year to get to where i am right now in mine. my opinion is again that we support to many other places and never take care of our own. i dont wave flags and the one that i do are upside down for a reason. yes im prior air force and damn proud of it, but i know the place is fucked up with class separations and other quality of life situations. you celebrate indy day on the 27th day of feb cause your dominican-woo hoo-give this guy some candy-big fuckin deal. i know who this country truly belongs to and its not the white man. in closing ill make two comments: 1-the comment i quoted from someone about the lack of help from haiti concerning 9/11 and katrina, was not mine; hence the qoutes. 2-(AND HERES MY CAPSLOCK EVENT) IF YOU COME HER TO LIVE A NEW LIFE OR START OVER OR WHAT THE FUCK EVER, LEARN THE FUCKIN LANGUAGE. IF I GO SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE US AND THEY DONT SPEAK THE PRIMARY LANGUAGE WE HAVE HERE"""""ENGLISH""""", WOULD'NT I BE EXPECTED TO SPEAK THEIR PRIMARY LANGUAGE.

JUST SO YOU GET THE FUCKIN POINT

SOD-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N9wwk11QZY

have a great day homie-lol

Cruise liner full of white people pulls in to Haiti and they start partying on the beach:

Cruise%20Liner%20Artemis%20off%20Dave%20Lott's%20house%20Dec%202005.jpg

i think its ridiculous that this is being looked at differently because of the earthquake. people go to party

in 3rd world countries all the time, where people are starving and suffering. yeah i can see the arguement

that its in somewhat bad taste as far as timing. but why does it take a big ass earthquake to get people

pissed about this sort of thing?

tourists don't care whats going on they spent their money on this trip and the party is on and poppin' no matter what. look at the tsunami in asia....tourists were back on the beach the next day. anybody from hawaii on here remember when the sewer line leaked into ala wai canal? for the rest of you guys, a sewer line burst and leaked a huge amount of raw sewage into the ocean. waikiki beach was only closed for a couple days but i didnt swim near there for 1 year after that. and people didn't even listen to the warning. someone fell in the canal near the source of the spill, and died from flesh eating bacteria. i saw tourists swimming in the water with turds floating by them (they could've easily gone to another part of the island.) so if people will swim in sewage it doesnt surprise me they're down to party on the beach after one of the biggest natural disasters in recent history.

note the add and adress on that picture above : 127 street of miracles... wow

now i don t really like CNN , but peep this video about looters

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2010/01/19/ac.looting.haiti.cnn

Wow. I've been avoiding footage of this shit and this is the first I've seen. Fuckin 3:27 broke my heart. This kid has blood streaming down his face and is wiping it off with his hand. Holy shit.