haitiiiii

wags

no us "niggas" dont think its new

we are amazed by the irony of multi millionaires asking the common people for money

and what about the plane loads of orphans coming to the us

what about the orphans here

fuck im disgusted with this shit right now

HOW YOU DISGUSTED B? YOU SOUND WILD SHERM RIGHT NOW, THIS SHIT IS NOT AFFECTING YOUR STANDARD OF LIVING AT ALL B AND I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU AND I KNOW NOBODY YOU EVEN KNOW CLOSELY IS FUCKIN STARVING OR HOMELESS. YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY WILD RACIST AND THATS COOL ITS JUST TOO BAD YOU WASNT AROUND WHEN YOUR GRANDMAS GRANDMAS GRANDMA CAME HERE CUZ ALL THE POTATOES IN IRISHLAND DISSAPEARED AND YALL WETDOG SMELLIN ASS WHITE NIGGAS CAME HERE IN FUCKIN DROVES. I BET YOU WOULDNT TELL THEM TO GO BACK

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOW YOU FEEL SORRY FOR HOMELESS AND HUNGRY NIGGAS HERE WHEN ALL YOU GOTTA DO TO GET FOOD IS FILL OUT SOME PAPERS AND NIGGAS WILL GIVE YOU FREE FOOD OF YOUR CHOICE EVERY MONTH? OR YOU COULD JUST WALK OVER TO SOME SHELTER OR SOME SHIT AND KICK IT FOR THE NIGHT. IF YOU'RE A FIEND AND YOU FORGO ALL THAT IN FAVOR OF SMOKIN SOME CRILLZ THATS YOUR FUCKIN PROBLEM. THE SHIT IS HAITI IS INESCAPABLE NIGGA, GO TO A GOVT OFFICE IN HAITI AND BE LIKE "I NEED FOOD STAMPS" AND NIGGAS WILL GIVE YOU A STAMP WITH A PICTURE OF FOOD ON IT.

It's true, there are a number of validated efforts to help homeless/impoverished people in America get out of their rut an on the right track, all they have to do is make the effort in the first place ie:go through the necessary motions.

There are no such programs in most of the undeveloped world, epecially Haiti.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601110&sid=aUqFB_GbhRYM

http://www.margueritelaurent.com/pressclips/gas_oil.html#gasHaiti

to anyone who thinks the u.s. government is giving haiti aid just to be nice guys read these. there's oil there. the u.s. govt. is about that paper and nothing else. the earthquake exposed more possible petroleum reserves around the faultline. the u.s. is sending aid right now to lock down the oil later.

so to everyone sayin we should take care of our own first....look we are takin care of our own first that's why we have an interest in haiti.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601110&sid=aUqFB_GbhRYM

http://www.margueritelaurent.com/pressclips/gas_oil.html#gasHaiti

to anyone who thinks the u.s. government is giving haiti aid just to be nice guys read these. there's oil there. the u.s. govt. is about that paper and nothing else. the earthquake exposed more possible petroleum reserves around the faultline. the u.s. is sending aid right now to lock down the oil later.

so to everyone sayin we should take care of our own first....look we are takin care of our own first that's why we have an interest in haiti.

There's oil in Haiti and the US government used their tectonic weapon to cause the earthquake! It all makes sense now. The World Trade Center was destroyed to make way for a pipeline that goes from ground zero to Haiti. Plaxico Burress is a political prisoner who tried to snitch on the whole operation so they shot him in the leg and blamed it on him.

HOW YOU DISGUSTED B? YOU SOUND WILD SHERM RIGHT NOW, THIS SHIT IS NOT AFFECTING YOUR STANDARD OF LIVING AT ALL B AND I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU AND I KNOW NOBODY YOU EVEN KNOW CLOSELY IS FUCKIN STARVING OR HOMELESS. YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY WILD RACIST AND THATS COOL ITS JUST TOO BAD YOU WASNT AROUND WHEN YOUR GRANDMAS GRANDMAS GRANDMA CAME HERE CUZ ALL THE POTATOES IN IRISHLAND DISSAPEARED AND YALL WETDOG SMELLIN ASS WHITE NIGGAS CAME HERE IN FUCKIN DROVES. I BET YOU WOULDNT TELL THEM TO GO BACK

u extremely mad and black

sorry to hear both

and i didnt say it affected my standard of living

i said i was disgusted with the way shit was being done.

no none of my friends are starving or homeless

thats because we stay employed and making money-no matter what that means doing

for someone who is educated and has a degree

you sure have nada to say

so you keep that stereo black rage going on

you're the perfect example of what america hates

the "proud black man" that cant express himself properly

you type like five fat black girls on the back of the bus

and no if germany burned no one would sleep on my couch

silly i dont have that much room.

and trying to punk someone on here saying

youre barkin up the wrong tree

get a rope a hang yourself from said tree

its the net, get used to someone having a different opinion from yours

stay being that nigger you apparently are

and keep proving yourself to be

better yet fly your ass to haiti and get to work

• Like 1

u extremely mad and black

sorry to hear both

and i didnt say it affected my standard of living

i said i was disgusted with the way shit was being done.

no none of my friends are starving or homeless

thats because we stay employed and making money-no matter what that means doing

for someone who is educated and has a degree

you sure have nada to say

so you keep that stereo black rage going on

you're the perfect example of what america hates

the "proud black man" that cant express himself properly

you type like five fat black girls on the back of the bus

and no if germany burned no one would sleep on my couch

silly i dont have that much room.

and trying to punk someone on here saying

youre barkin up the wrong tree

get a rope a hang yourself from said tree

its the net, get used to someone having a different opinion from yours

stay being that nigger you apparently are

and keep proving yourself to be

better yet fly your ass to haiti and get to work

NAH YOU MAD NIGGA CUZ YOUR HOMEBOY GOT HIS FUCKIN TOP BLOWN OFF INTO LITTLE COLESLAW CHUNKS BY SOME A-RABS AND YOU PROLLY HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THAT SHIT AND PP IN YOUR PAMPER AT NIGHT. IM ACTUALLY DOMINICAN BUT IF YOU WANNA CALL ME BLACK GO RIGHT AHEAD. MY FAM ALREADY HELPED HAITI BY GIVIN HAITIAN NIGGAS JOBS AND PLACES TO LIVE WHEN THEY WERE STANDIN ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD BAREFOOT SELLIN PEANUTS. SO WE GOOD, BUT THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION...AND PUNKIN PEOPLE? LEMME SAY SOMETHIN ABOUT YOUR MOTHER AND SEE HOW YOU REACT, YOUR MOTHER RIGHT NOW IF SHE'S DEAD GOT MAGGOTS IN HER PUSSY AND IF SHE'S ALIVE SHE GOT MAGGOTS IN HER PUSSY, HOW YOU FEEL TOMMY TOUGHGUY? SUCK A DICK B. I BET YOU FEEL GOOD AS FUCK TYPIN "NIGGER" INTO THAT TEXT FIELD RIGHT? I BET A BILLION TRILLION DOLLARS YOU WOULDNT COME TO WHERE IM AT AND SAY THAT SHIT. FUCKIN COWARD ASS NIGGA YOU SHOULDA JUMPED IN FRONT OF THAT BULLET AND SAVED YOUR BOYFRIEND BUT YOU DIDNT CUZ YOU'RE A COWARD WITH A GED AND THATS WHY YOU JOINED THE ARMY CUZ YOU WASNT ABOUT TO BE SHIT ANY OTHER WAY. :p STAY MAD PUSSY IM NOT AGGRAVATED IN THE LEAST IM COOLER THAN THIS> :cool:

• Like 1