haitiiiii

wags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i just hope some natural disaster hits your hometown and you need help dragging your dying mama out from under a slab of concrete but no one will help you cuz theyre busy looting the place, and then you realize you lost your home, car, job, everything and no one will buy you a fucking meal cuz theyre taking care of themselves first.

and you have to chop off your (now dead and rotting) mams leg and cook it over a fire for food.

yeah you voted for obama and i bet you sent money to help haiti right.

if and when you and/or your lady are ever homeless and hungry

maybe then youll get the idea of how we(us) always saves other places before our own

all in all every post on here is someones opinion and i respect that

but-1-im not a nigga, 2-take care of your own first,

and 3...

caps_lock.jpg

I BEEN HUNGRY BEFORE NIGGA MY PARENTS WERE IMMIGRANTS WHO STARTED FROM THE GROUND UP. SO THERE WAS TIMES I WENT TO BED (NEXT TO MY BROTHER AND A FEW COUSINS) STARVIN AND DRANK SUGAR WATER TO FILL MY BELLY UP. I STILL ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WASN'T SHIT COMPARED TO WHAT NIGGAS IN HAITI ARE LIVIN RIGHT NOW (AND BEEN LIVIN). MY UNCLE LIVES IN A FUCKIN SLUM IN DR IN A CRIB MADE OUTTA PLYWOOD WITH A TIN ROOF AND NO RUNNING WATER AND EVEN HES LIKE "NIGGAS IN HAITI ARE FUCKED" SO GET OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR DRIVEWAY HAVIN CABLE TV FOOD IN THE FRIDGE GOOGLE MAPS ASS NIGGA.

1- GET OVER YOURSELF NIGGA, I CALL EVERYONE NIGGA.

2- NO MATTER WHAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE HUNGRY PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ALWAYS CUZ YOU ARE GREEDY AND DONT GIVE AWAY ALL YOUR FOOD AND YOUR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP.

3- THE NIGGA IN THAT PICTURE LOOKS WILD HIPSTERED OUT WITH THE WHITE PEOPLE "IM WORKING CLASS, I SWEAR" BEARD AND YOUNG ASS TSHIRT. I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE I COMMAND ATTENTION MUHFUCKA GET IT RIGHT. POW.

• Like 1

i just hope some natural disaster hits your hometown and you need help dragging your dying mama out from under a slab of concrete but no one will help you cuz theyre busy looting the place, and then you realize you lost your home, car, job, everything and no one will buy you a fucking meal cuz theyre taking care of themselves first.

and you have to chop off your (now dead and rotting) mams leg and cook it over a fire for food.

this sounds alot like Haiti...

It seems odd that cats are bitching about helping another country from the comfort of their homes and from behind a computer.

It'd be nice if cats got this heated when big companies move their plants overseas and weaken out economy, just so they can line their own pockets.

I believe we should help our own first and foremost, but we ain't that bad off that we can't help those in circumstances much worse than ours. Disasters bring out the best and worst in people, so don't think what people are doing Haiti wouldn't or hasn't been done here.

Funny how shitty little truths about how really think surface during a crisis.

ooooh youre one of 'those'. thinking that to be a true "american" i need 20 bibles in my home. well unfortunatley, ive never read the bible. and yet, somehow, i still have compassion for my fellow 'americans' AND those that ive never met and never will, but are in a time of need.

its not about being a good american its about being a good person.

I BEEN HUNGRY BEFORE NIGGA MY PARENTS WERE IMMIGRANTS WHO STARTED FROM THE GROUND UP. SO THERE WAS TIMES I WENT TO BED (NEXT TO MY BROTHER AND A FEW COUSINS) STARVIN AND DRANK SUGAR WATER TO FILL MY BELLY UP. I STILL ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WASN'T SHIT COMPARED TO WHAT NIGGAS IN HAITI ARE LIVIN RIGHT NOW (AND BEEN LIVIN). MY UNCLE LIVES IN A FUCKIN SLUM IN DR IN A CRIB MADE OUTTA PLYWOOD WITH A TIN ROOF AND NO RUNNING WATER AND EVEN HES LIKE "NIGGAS IN HAITI ARE FUCKED" SO GET OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR DRIVEWAY HAVIN CABLE TV FOOD IN THE FRIDGE GOOGLE MAPS ASS NIGGA.

1- GET OVER YOURSELF NIGGA, I CALL EVERYONE NIGGA.

2- NO MATTER WHAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE HUNGRY PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ALWAYS CUZ YOU ARE GREEDY AND DONT GIVE AWAY ALL YOUR FOOD AND YOUR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP.

3- THE NIGGA IN THAT PICTURE LOOKS WILD HIPSTERED OUT WITH THE WHITE PEOPLE "IM WORKING CLASS, I SWEAR" BEARD AND YOUNG ASS TSHIRT. I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE I COMMAND ATTENTION MUHFUCKA GET IT RIGHT. POW.

ill just repost this because mr i command attention cause my mommy and daddy were immigrants and never showed me any guy here

will never hear a real opinion out

"While I sympathize with the plight of the Haitian nation, I fail to recall them sending us 12,000 troops, and 100 Million Dollars after Katrina, or 9/11. Go ahead, say "they don't have it!!" Well dumb Ass, neither do we!!!!"

and your extremely ignorant to think im some well to do white guy with a house that has a driveway.

i do however have food in the fridge and cable, and yes i do occasionally look at google maps

not my fault your black and use your young life to try and berate me at your own expense.

get a job and make something of yourself

ill just repost this because mr i command attention cause my mommy and daddy were immigrants and never showed me any guy here

will never hear a real opinion out

"While I sympathize with the plight of the Haitian nation, I fail to recall them sending us 12,000 troops, and 100 Million Dollars after Katrina, or 9/11. Go ahead, say "they don't have it!!" Well dumb Ass, neither do we!!!!"

and your extremely ignorant to think im some well to do white guy with a house that has a driveway.

i do however have food in the fridge and cable, and yes i do occasionally look at google maps

not my fault your black and use your young life to try and berate me at your own expense.

get a job and make something of yourself

Actually that is a rational argument. Haiti is the poorest country in the Americas. Of course they don't have the resources. I wouldn't expect Haiti to send rescue teams and troops to the US. That's like asking a homeless dude to help you out with your bills.

And you're speaking from ignorance saying he's dumb & unemployed, Mero is an educated cat & has a degree.

Actually that is a rational argument. Haiti is the poorest country in the Americas. Of course they don't have the resources. I wouldn't expect Haiti to send rescue teams and troops to the US. That's like asking a homeless dude to help you out with your bills.

And you're speaking from ignorance saying he's dumb & unemployed, Mero is an educated cat & has a degree.

i just turned what he used on me onto him

stereotyping

i cant help it if i have cable