haitiiiii

wags

shits fucked up of what happend over but dam they have there own government to handle that but looks like the government aint doing shit to help them or wernt prepared to handle something like that i wouldnt mind us going over there to help with the recorvery relief but obain bin laden sendin 100million over there like we got money to do that we should invest that money in to the economy and to education and the people who really need it JUST MY OPINION

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i feel for haiti and the people killed and the people injured

but 100 million......

we have people here outa work, losing their houses, starving, homeless and dying

i think that money could be used better here

and the us sholud stop always being cap'tn sav a country

fuck i hate obama

Do we have tens of thousands of people trapped under concrete and/or dying from a magnitude 7 earthquake?

You hate Obama for spending millions of dollars on helping our neighbors instead of trillions of dollars on starting unnecessary foreign wars on the other side of the planet?

shits fucked up of what happend over but dam they have there own government to handle that but looks like the government aint doing shit to help them or wernt prepared to handle something like that i wouldnt mind us going over there to help with the recorvery relief but obain bin laden sendin 100million over there like we got money to do that we should invest that money in to the economy and to education and the people who really need it JUST MY OPINION

^This guy.

Do we have tens of thousands of people trapped under concrete and/or dying from a magnitude 7 earthquake?

You hate Obama for spending millions of dollars on helping our neighbors instead of trillions of dollars on starting unnecessary foreign wars on the other side of the planet?

no i hate obama in general

but the us has always looked away from helping its own when it comes down to a lot of things

we have already given the haitian gov't a lump sum of money to better themselves nad their gov't

their gov't stole all that money, and decided the bet way of helping people was to pay of murder

refer to ten posts back by 50 million

ive seen the devastation from haiti on tv and it breaks my heart to see such suffering

but we have our own nation to take care of and we dont do that

we would rather play pa-dee-cake with all the other countries and nations

and solve their problems-afganistan, iraq, haiti...etc, etc

thats what we've always done

i love my country and have been in the air force(c/p) and have been in war(desert storm)

and have lost friends in all of these places due to us """helping out"""

so dont try and pull that guilt trip shit on me about me saying i hate obama and we shouldnt be helping haiti

so welcome to the land of the free

the homeless, the starving, the unemployed, and the foreclosed on

50 million this is full of bad grammer

feel free to red pen all mistakes-and congrats on your new digs

• Like 1

nah, niggas be eatin' mud son!

080130-AP-haiti-eatin_big.jpg

Yolen Jeunky, 45, collects dried "mud cookies" to sell in the shantytown of Cité Soleil in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, on November 29, 2007.

Rising food prices have forced poor Haitians to depend on the cookies—a mixture of salt, vegetable shortening, and mud—for sustenance.

shitttttt

Bunch of spoiled little pussies, I'm sure you're starving and homeless as you type on the internet.

Millions of Idiots bought houses they knew they couldn't afford, boo fucking hoo.

Haiti makes the worst ghetto's in the United States look like fucking paradise.

That was before the earthquake destroyed what little they had.

Now you too!!!! Go back to your bmx thread!!!

So you have no problem sending your Burger King check to haiti??

I kinda have a problem paying all the new taxes this fool is gonna add to

American taxes!!..Just like he took back the $200.00 he gave last year

He has no problem taking and giving money then dig in your pant pockets and

pay these ppl.

There is plenty of relief funds going to this super poor ghetto!!

I will send $$ as long as its a nice tax write off!!

Didn't you just say you want the money to stay here and help the US first, but then you're bitching about paying more taxes?

Where do you think that money is gonna come from to help out this country?

To keep things in perspective a natural disaster of almost unprecedented proportions just ran sacked the capital of a country, pretty close to home. Where as a lot of Haitians have escaped to America for better conditions.

100,000,000 is a lot of money, and we are having plenty of money problems of our own. However I think this was a needed donation. How would the worlds for most superpower look if it was sending aid that was equal or less than other nations.

I think it was the right move. These people clearly need the money more than we do. I just hope it makes it to the people and isn't spent on the people of power in the country.

I think sending money out like this is better than a bail out. Or spending money in Iraq/Afgan.

I agree that we should help our neighbors. Just like helpin a struggling family on the block. This is kinda like that but on a higher level. However

i find it kinda suspicious that Haitian authorities are telling the international community to send money instead of supplies. That just reinforces what we already kno. The Haitian govt is corrupt and on the take.

Sending supplies should be fully supported. But what they want is money. Money for why? So they can go get the supplies themselves? Thats BULLSHIT. They probably didn't have the infrastructure before this quake to responsibly manage some money and obtain supplies... How in the fuck will they expect to be able to do it now? Seems to me they are trying to add an un-necessary step in order to get their hands on money.

A crackhead approaches you on the street asking for money sayin hes hungry. In reality hes tryin to score a stone. If he tells people he needs the money for rocks he probable wont get any money. So you give him directions to the soup kitchen.

I think 100,000,000 cash is probably less than 1% of 1 day's Federal revenue.

The only problem I can see is if that much money went directly into the hands of all the Haitian people rampant inflation would go unchecked.

Just like when locals affected by the Tsunami were begging people to stop dumping money because it was destroying their economy and things that normally cost $5 were $50.

I'd rather see efforts to build business relations and trade with Haiti, focus on more of a longer term benefit and solution for both of us.

In the short term medical aid, food, and building supplies should be rushed in but cash should be distributed in a less destructive manner.

^^The problem is the money wont go in the hands of the Haitian people.

Unless a highly concerted outside effort is made to get the money into the

hands of the Haitian people. You give the Haitian govt 100 million how much

you really think will find its way to the people? I doubt even a quarter of it

Imagine if it did though, like in one big shot, everyone has $10,000 to spend.

You go down to the local market and a 25 cent sandwich is now $50.

You say fuck it, I gotta eat, everything becomes super expensive.

Eventually it would all end up in the pockets of the Hatian elite anyway.

I hear ya. Now is not the time for an influx of currency... Not yet. Tropical

environment like that infection and disease is the immediate threat. Medical

supplies and personnel, free and accessible food, clean drinking water, shelter....

these should be immediate priorities. You look at the level of destruction

this will have to be sustained for some time. I understand what you are saying

tho. We cant just dump a bunch of money in Haiti.

Looking at the pictures Port au Prince needs to be rebuilt and they just dont

have the resources. Alot of people with no where to go. They say 50K feared

dead. I have no idea how many homeless. If i had to guess i would put it in

the hundreds of thousands tho. I would say that the value placed on life

is different there than it is here. An American contribution of 100 million is

made with thoughts of preservation of life and rebuilding. If that sum was

given to the Haitian authorities is their perspective the same?

The fucked up part is basically the realization of how difficult it is just to help some people.

And how complicated our world is. You would think sending money to a country in Haiti's position would be the absolute best thing you could do atm.

Sigh.

You guys are on point btw. At least the last few posts.

abc and mercer are right,

i think aid and supplies are what we and other nations should be giving... what are the people of hati and their gonna do with money??? buy shit that aint there??? they need, food, water, medical supplies, building supplies and heavy machinery and plant some fucking trees, not shit else... that govt and those dictators just got richer...