haitiiiii

wags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(*^he's right on the aid problems, but the other stuff about the country is missing a few facts +Dominican's practice a voodoo like religion too

the comments are a much better read )

but its funny don't you get the humor.

I wonder sometimes what it takes to have that sense of humor,

maybe a rape, incest molestation, seeing someone die/commit suicide

I'd really like to know

or maybe it's part of a culture or generation

When did this turn into the second rate T shirt hell concepts thread?

then again that works for 1/4th of the 1st page on a consistent basis here

• Like 1

I would like to see one of you go show those shopped flicks to some of the people down there.. My sense(or lack) humor is twisted enough to laugh at shit like that, but some shit is just too far out there.

Let's do this next time.. Post up flicks of your dead family members so others can do that shit..

It's still funny right?

• Like 1

E MO are you saying the article is funny? or are you sarcastically talking about the shopped photos on the last page?

I stared at that original photograph of the man standing in all the bodies for a long time.

It's really upsetting but at the same time, totally unreal.

Like I expect philip lorca dicorcia to yell "cut!" and everybody gets up and has coffee.

and the comments are def more interesting than the article.

The Kidnapping Coup tells the story of the US Bush-Cheney regime's overthrow of democracy in Haiti on Feb 29, 2004. A so-called rebel army was funded and equipped by the US in neighboring Santo Domingo. They invaded and shot a lot of people in several few towns. Simultaneously the US invaded Haiti by air and sea and took the capitol city of Port-au-Prince. US marines broke into the Haitian Presidential Palace in the middle of the night. They kidnapped President Jean-Bertrand Aristide and his wife Mildred, put them on a US jet, and flew them all the way to the Central Republic of Africa, where they were put under house arrest by a French puppet dictator. Members of the Black Congressional Caucus flew there and demanded the release of Aristide and his wife. They flew to Jamaica, but Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell made threats on sovereign Jamaica. The Aristide family is now in exile in the Republic of South Africa, and Haiti remains under military occupation by the complicit forces of the United Nations.

^mmm that's very interesting

E MO are you saying the article is funny? or are you sarcastically talking about the shopped photos on the last page?

I stared at that original photograph of the man standing in all the bodies for a long time.

It's really upsetting but at the same time, totally unreal.

Like I expect philip lorca dicorcia to yell "cut!" and everybody gets up and has coffee.

and the comments are def more interesting than the article.

referring to the shopped pictures

I couldn't imagine, America hasn't seen anything like that ever? in a long time? WTC was only about 6,000 & It's not like we've fought wars on our soil since what -the civil war heh

I get death I just don't understand the mockery

dead baby jokes are still kinda funny though in a that's so outrageous way

That's so outrageous hardly works anymore though. how desensitized can a person become

meh

...however

..i did think of zombies

:nope:

I AINT TRIPPIN, NIGGAS CAN THINK WHAT THEY WANT. IM ACTUALLY NOT REALLY DOWN WITH THE IDEA OF OBAMA SENDING NIGGAS MONEY UNLESS THERES PEOPLE TO OVERSEE THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE MONEY. IN THE GRAND SCHEME 100 MIL AINT SHIT NIGGAS IS IN TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF DEBT, IS THERE ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT AINT IN THE RED? HAITI IS ASSED OUT BECAUSE FRANCE FUCKED THEM OVER, THE US FUCKED THEM OVER, AND WE (DOMINICANS) KINDA FUCKED THEM OVER TOO, BUT THATS WHAT IT IS THOUGH B, DOG EAT DOG....NOW IF THE US WANNA SEND MONEY OVER THERE TO HELP WHY AM I SUPPOSE TO GIVE A FUCK? SHIT IS NOT AFFECTING MY STANDARD OF LIVING AT ALL. LIKE MERCER SAID PRIVATE COMPANIES FUCKED THE ECONOMY UP, WITH THE HELP OF AMERICANS SO WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO CRY ABOUT IT? IF YOU AINT GOT 20 GRAND TO PUT DOWN ON A HOUSE DONT FUCKIN BUY A HUGE ASS HOUSE RELYING ON SOME VARIABLE SHIT AND TRYING TO BUY ALL THIS SHIT ON CREDIT! NIGGA I HAD ONE CREDIT CARD MY WHOLE LIFE AND I PAID FOR SCHOOL OUTTA POCKET, FUCK OWING NIGGAS SHIT! IF NIGGAS LIVED WITHIN THEIR MEANS THIS WHOLE SHIT WOULDA NEVER HAPPENED. MY GIRL GOT BETTER CREDIT THAN ME BUT SHES ALMOST 100 GS IN DEBT CUZ OF SCHOOL LOANS AND OTHER LOANS AND CREDIT CARDS AND SHIT...NIGGAS JUICE YOU UP TO BELIEVE HAVING A "GOOD CREDIT SCORE" IS ESSENTIAL TO LIFE SO YOU CAN KEEP GIVIN THOSE BIG BANKS YOUR MONEY LIKE A FUCKIN DUCK. NIGGAS NEED TO WISE UP. BUT THE BALL IS ROLLIN ALREADY SO YOU GOTTA GET WIT IT OR GET LOST. I SIGNED MY PENSION CONTRACT JOINT I AINT SWEATIN IT, FIRST DAY IM ELIGIBLE IM FUCKIN GHOST AND IMA RIZZAPE THESE NIGGAS FOR CHECKS TILL THE DAY IM FINISHED.

AND ANY NIGGA THAT ATE A MEAL TODAY OR YESTERDAY OR THE DAY BEFORE NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS "WE GOT PROBLEMS OVER HERE" SHIT. YEAH NIGGAS GOT PROBLEMS AND NO MATTER WHAT WE ALWAYS GONNA HAVE PROBLEMS BUT I BEEN TO HAITI AND THAT SHIT IS NO FUCKIN JOKE NIGGAS WERE DYIN AND STARVIN AND SICK BEFORE THE EARTHQUAKE. ITS LIKE HEAVEN AND HELL WHEN YOU CROSS THE BORDER OVER FROM DR. 100 MIL FOR FOOD IS LIGHT, BANK OF AMERICA PROBABLY MADE 100 MIL LAST MONTH. NIGGAS LOVE HATIN ON OBAMA TOO, THE ONLY WAY YOU MUTHAFUCKAS WOULD LIKE THE PRESIDENT IS IF MORRISEY WAS PRESIDENT AND THE NIGGAS FROM VAMPIRE WEEKEND WAS CONGRESS..FUCKIN DOOLAS.

yeah you voted for obama and i bet you sent money to help haiti right.

if and when you and/or your lady are ever homeless and hungry

maybe then youll get the idea of how we(us) always saves other places before our own

all in all every post on here is someones opinion and i respect that

but-1-im not a nigga, 2-take care of your own first,

and 3...

caps_lock.jpg

• Like 1