80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lot of us grew up on those Looney Tunes and others that are reruns, the one above from the 60s, so wasn't sure if fair to post here or not.  I've thought about them often though over time with the consideration that those were made for adults, loaded with adult references as well as political propaganda, stereotypes, racism, all indoctrinating our impressionable young minds.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

6 hours ago, CALIgula said:

I still have roughly 60 of these from the first through third releases.

mint condition.

anybody know if theyre worth anything?

and grape flavored big league chew was my go to chewing gum in 5th and 6th grade. 

Most aren't, some are. Just hop on eBay and type in a few names and you'll get an idea. 

• Props 1

My best friend growing up used to rock those Umbro shorts during his tennis phase.

He & I collected Garbage Pail Kids, but he took it to the next level. He STILL has baseball card binders full of ALL of the complete series. He has unopened boxes of the first 5-6 series. I’m sure his stash is worth a fortune, I need to ask if he’s holding them indefinitely or is thinking about selling them soon.

I lost 99% of my 80-90s shit when the bank repossessed our house in the late 90s. My family members are borderline hoarders, we had a basement full of crap (good stuff in hindsight) we just walked away from, I only took a few things from my childhood, including this:

B6682B50-C892-45BC-8F07-339C17CC0AB1.thumb.jpeg.a684132331aa18c43a8c86aed1903574.jpeg

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Drue_Down said:

My best friend growing up used to rock those Umbro shorts during his tennis phase.

He & I collected Garbage Pail Kids, but he took it to the next level. He STILL has baseball card binders full of ALL of the complete series. He has unopened boxes of the first 5-6 series. I’m sure his stash is worth a fortune, I need to ask if he’s holding them indefinitely or is thinking about selling them soon.

I lost 99% of my 80-90s shit when the bank repossessed our house in the late 90s. My family members are borderline hoarders, we had a basement full of crap (good stuff in hindsight) we just walked away from, I only took a few things from my childhood, including this:

Do you have any shorty's tees?

I have a bunch

20200415_110356.thumb.jpg.fcca55dee9bbc64793911ef845b9258f.jpg

• Truth 1

14 hours ago, CALIgula said:

I still have roughly 60 of these from the first through third releases.

mint condition.

anybody know if theyre worth anything?

and grape flavored big league chew was my go to chewing gum in 5th and 6th grade. 

Found these sites hopefully it helps

http://wgpkr.com/GPK/PriceGuide/

https://io9.gizmodo.com/rarest-and-most-expensive-garbage-pail-kids-cards-ever-5899235

https://www.80stoystore.com/the-top-25-garbage-pail-kids-value/

• Props 1