What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

I went back to My Mums place ~40 min drive from the beach to grab My bedding stuff she washed only to learn tomorrow is a public holiday and nothing I have to do at this part of town is going to be open as I should have stayed at the beach and gone for a surf in the morning.

I need a new legrope anyway so probably I should wait to surf until I get one.

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Round 2 tonight I guess.. the boys caught on alot quicker this time compared to last night..

Lol buddy in the blue car hit the grey car trying to back up

Seems like the perfect atmosphere for care free street bombing.

• Truth 1

22 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Round 2 tonight I guess.. the boys caught on alot quicker this time compared to last night..

Lol buddy in the blue car hit the grey car trying to back up

These idiots are brainwashed by social media……a bunch of dorks with their phones out filming a car going around in circles breathing in nasty ass burned rubber.

• Like 1

True.

Whilst hoon culture is embedded into the Ozzy yobbo archetype, even when I had My V8 SS I still never did any burnouts as My mind couldn't justify the expense on tyres clutches the engine and whatever else could break as being worth a few mindless seconds of entertaining Myself or others who wished to retard My bank account balance being positive.

They really tried pulling it off again for a third night but we're hella early for some reason.. barely lasted 10 minutes before the boys started pulling up..

Granted at 3 am, nobody's out so the roads are pretty barren for the most part.. but at midnight while holding up lots of traffic, having cars honking and driving around all crazy, especially at the same intersection for the third night in a row is just silly..

Curious if it has anything to do with these roads being freshly repaved 🤔

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

They really tried pulling it off again for a third night but we're hella early for some reason.. barely lasted 10 minutes before the boys started pulling up..

Granted at 3 am, nobody's out so the roads are pretty barren for the most part.. but at midnight while holding up lots of traffic, having cars honking and driving around all crazy, especially at the same intersection for the third night in a row is just silly..

Curious if it has anything to do with these roads being freshly repaved 🤔

Does the crowd all pull up in their shitboxes and park down the way then crowd the intersection so they can take video?

@LUGR pretty much in a sense.. from what I've gathered they just bombard the whole intersection.. they have cars blocking off the roads but occasionally one or two regular drivers will be forced to stop at the light because where the hell else are you gonna go if not turning around.. most of the cars blocking the road are "up next" to do donuts and they take turns while alot of the spectators park in the lot where the wingstop is at then flood the intersection to make their circle pit or whatever..

Once again I mean at 3am, imo, whatever ya know.. nobody's out, everyone's sleep for the most part so sure take your 20 min of fame then dip ya know.. but midnight is way too early for all of that when there's still a consistent flow of traffic not to mention blowing up the intersection for the 3rd night in a row.. you'd think the boys would already be prepared to slide on em the second they get the call after two consecutive nights already.. they did just repave the entire main road for like legit 15/20 blocks so everything is super smooth no potholes or anything so I'm assuming why they picked this intersection..

I will say tho I was impressed with how quickly they scatter tho.. one of the videos I got the road goes from full to completely empty within like 20 seconds or so parking lot and all..

• Like 1

On 9/20/2024 at 2:21 AM, Schnitzel said:

is that a good beer?

never seen before!

rebuilding an ad campaign I loaded wrongly.

researching scanners because mine seems to be giving up the ghost.

it's done 1,200 scans in last 3 months along with the thousands of scans it's done in years prior

It’s a good local/ regional- I’m actually not sure if national here. I could google but meh. Not bad though you kinda have to drink it if you’re down with the state lol. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

@LUGR pretty much in a sense.. from what I've gathered they just bombard the whole intersection.. they have cars blocking off the roads but occasionally one or two regular drivers will be forced to stop at the light because where the hell else are you gonna go if not turning around.. most of the cars blocking the road are "up next" to do donuts and they take turns while alot of the spectators park in the lot where the wingstop is at then flood the intersection to make their circle pit or whatever..

Once again I mean at 3am, imo, whatever ya know.. nobody's out, everyone's sleep for the most part so sure take your 20 min of fame then dip ya know.. but midnight is way too early for all of that when there's still a consistent flow of traffic not to mention blowing up the intersection for the 3rd night in a row.. you'd think the boys would already be prepared to slide on em the second they get the call after two consecutive nights already.. they did just repave the entire main road for like legit 15/20 blocks so everything is super smooth no potholes or anything so I'm assuming why they picked this intersection..

I will say tho I was impressed with how quickly they scatter tho.. one of the videos I got the road goes from full to completely empty within like 20 seconds or so parking lot and all..

So many videos of bystanders getting smoked on IG. Getting run over and their pants violently torn off. I had to stop clicking bc they were taking over my feed. I would send them to @mr.yuckall the time.

• Truth 1

Being grateful I at least have some proficiency on guitar even after playing maybe 4 or 5 times for 5 minutes over the past 12 months of being on tour.

Now I am waiting on dinner as I will watch the sun go down as rapper and wrapper wannabes walk past all humiliated and regretting their life decisions as they lack the finger skills of even a rank amateur like Myself and yet such types dare to claim themselves as “men“.

I feel if you can’t change to an E7#9 chord to a G then A then you are missing out on life like a limp dick lacks any shade of Purple like a hard one doez.

I'm fixing the leaf sucker ends of a bunch of Twister T4 trimmers. I bought 2 truck loads of them a few years ago that were all fucked up and managed did a ton of repairs on them. I've been able to revive almost all of them and I think I bought like 15 or so and maybe 20 motors. Auction sites are the best.

image.thumb.png.13533521d547f00572233c62835efde8.png

image.thumb.png.7afee73c1a8cc6521745c8784fae6684.png

Mainly looks like I got a dead switch on these units. Super simple testing, just a standard 120v electrical connection on the side which seems to hold up well enough but there's a bullshit weak dick switch on the front that seems to fry immediately. Seems like a factory defect so I'm clearing the last of the bottom ends of these things I have and seeing if the switch, socket or fan itself is dead on all of these by jumping them directly. I have used advanced electronic techniques to do this.

image.thumb.png.9b636d20e834376730afc189cebdc6d8.png

Guy says he wants to buy one right now and then will clean me out if he likes the quality of that one so hey ho let's go and get these cocksuckers 100%.

image.thumb.png.e3e552586a46f08a4c4c36f5952bf1b9.png

When I got these originally I was fucking working my balls off  to clear every single trimmer section of the machine and pretty much disappeared downstairs for a month and kept 1980s action movies on 24/7 while ripping apart a fuck ton of motors. The previous owners were fucking stupid and kept tearing grounds out. About 95% of everything I got worked by the time I cleared up the ground faults

• Props 3