What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Burglar proofing my house. I fucked up and fed a dope fiend the other day. I don't know how he got past my radar. I definitely took him for an excon looking to make a little money and I can commiserate with that. 

He showed up on day two pulling all the dope fiend stunts. Now my old lady feels uncomfortable around here.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Burglar proofing my house. I fucked up and fed a dope fiend the other day. I don't know how he got past my radar. I definitely took him for an excon looking to make a little money and I can commiserate with that. 

He showed up on day two pulling all the dope fiend stunts. Now my old lady feels uncomfortable around here.

Flip the script and tomorrow morning when he shows up be dressed in some slacks, white button down short sleeve and two bikes.  Hand him the extra helmet and tell him, "let's go, we're running late.  We have a total of 10 people to accept mormanism."

See if he goes or ditches you,  I am sure he won't stick around. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

On 9/13/2023 at 12:08 PM, Schnitzel said:

Sitting looking at a box of about 1600 graff pics I have offered to scan and  considering punching myself in the face for making such an offer.

Thankfully I know there are about 100 doubles in there so that trims it down a bit.

Have reached the 200 pics point of this.

what I thought was 1600 pics is gonna be a lot more. the first of 16 containers held 122 pictures.

if the rest are equally full we are looking somewhere around 1900 pics.

Fark me dead this is gonna be a long job.

• Like 1
  • Props 2

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Have reached the 200 pics point of this.

what I thought was 1600 pics is gonna be a lot more. the first of 16 containers held 122 pictures.

if the rest are equally full we are looking somewhere around 1900 pics.

Fark me dead this is gonna be a long job.

Can you train your kids to do it?

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

23 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Schnitzel needs start from the beginning though.  From where it al began.  Hand the young lad a rattle can and show him the way.  This will help him better understand how to comb though photos.  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

Pretty sure his kid hates benching. Probably hates looking at graf pics.

That being said, he may be growing into it, think he was taking some pics of tags recently when they were driving.

#notstalking@schnitzelsfamily

yeah we've definitely gone past the point of "lets go look at trains Dad" 🤣

think that ended in about 2019

he does help out when he's in the car but he wouldn't get out of the car or off his butt to do it!

IMG_5725.thumb.jpg.ffe67443c5a555d3d6afc6a09e631347.jpg

@ndv

I've done the  give the kids a pile of tins and some huge boards and lets make a mess 

even went to point of buying  those mini montana water based cans for them.

Fuck me dead they made a mess

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

I want it done well so that's a n

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

@ndvthat's gonna look tight man

I gotta go back next week to complete the install as I am adding a ceramic film to stop heat.  Pretty excited bout it.  Adding a tint or ceramic film will make the color change pop.

@T4M* I know your a car guy so thought you would approve. 

20230919_160024.jpg

• Props 3

2 hours ago, ndv said:

I gotta go back next week to complete the install as I am adding a ceramic film to stop heat.  Pretty excited bout it.  Adding a tint or ceramic film will make the color change pop.

@T4M* I know your a car guy so thought you would approve. 

20230919_160024.jpg

Ohhhhhhh ok, so now your going to finally add some tint, huh.

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, LUGR said:

Ohhhhhhh ok, so now your going to finally add some tint, huh.

You're still gonna hate me.  So I am gonna get the volvo done but I am only gonna install 70% ceramic all around, but I will do the same thing with the windshield as well. 

39 minutes ago, DETO said:

I need to tint my windows asap...

Go with ceramic, the highest grade if you can.  The amount of heat the highest grade of ceramic it blocks is very impressive.  Specially the windshield since that's wear most of the heat comes from. 

• LOL! 1

37 minutes ago, ndv said:

Go with ceramic, the highest grade if you can.  The amount of heat the highest grade of ceramic it blocks is very impressive.  Specially the windshield since that's wear most of the heat comes from. 

That’s what I’m looking into… 

• Props 2