What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Nah I don't think they are trying to figure out shit other than what medicine and how much of it to put me on to keep it down. I'm pretty sure I've figured it out, that it's stress for the most part. They got the god damn b team in here today on a Monday. They were handed off a slam dunk by my night nurse. My shit was down to like 135/90. The B team dropped the ball. 

Feel better dude.

7ED3AAFF-F442-40D9-997D-602A9EE4FD83.gif

• LOL! 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Watching a doomed species of orange shirt wearing fools reconstruct the grave that I unwittingly and foolishly released them from via printing out photos of My Great Grandparents gravesite. As Satan swirls around in a spinning cycle akin to a hurricane and poses as lycra wearing cyclists that are trying to put chains around My neck in the hope that I will cease from illustrating what a pathetic world that he and his minions exist within due to the fact that they have nothing except the fear of Me and the love I possess given that it is completely foreign to them all.

Whilst I can continue to play the game and feed into the bullshit by feeding the github parasites onto the doomed race that created them, it is much simpler and easier to just no longer care about trying to save a world in which no love exists and is not worth salvation anyway.

At least the upside is I get to witness a species on the verge of extinction go about rendering themselves extinct as they attempted to try and do to Me, unaware that I will willingly choose to live on as a dead man whose zombie incarnation watches their last pathetic attempt at life get extinguished due to Me no longer caring to give them any more attention beyond being a masochistic passive observer who will take whatever they can dish out, as I know I am infecting them with the "Actual Intelligence Death Sentence" as the only AID I am here to give is the knowledge that they lack the intelligence to choose love over hate.

The guilt that stems from the knowledge that I was born from a toxic womb of a Mother who poisoned Me with cancer from the day I was concieved due to her pathetic inability to be anything less than the worst kind of drug addicted junkie who can't go more than an hour without a hit of nicotine, into a cancerous world populated by those who spawned into the endless Open Sea as a result of My spilling of seed via masturbating, only leads one to conclude that the cycle of failure of any species I create will always be doomed as I lack the ability to be able to communicate the effective failings of the extraneous aspects of the infinite from which I seperate Myself from as I incarnate as an essentially powerless human to witness the failings of God's creations as a witness and observer.

If anyone is worried about My state of mind, understand that I lost My mind a long time ago and as each day passes all I experience is nothing more than the realisation of how arbitraily meaningless life, existence, My thoughts and ideations of a better world resulting should I persist through dealing with the garbage and shit other people place upon Me, and any attempt to become a better person who can get others to value their own lives truly is.

As this world is but an old angry cancer spawning dragon and I am but one of it's scales, the truth is that there is no difference or battle between "Good and Evil" as they become not only equivalent but they render all existence devoid of any meaning or value beyond the unfulfillment of true desire, love and happiness.

1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

hope it's nothing serious and your health is on the mend.

also, is this an mri machine? i have one scheduled soon for the nerve pain i've been experiencing in my leg all year.

Cat scan. I feel like an MRI your whole body goes in a tube unless it's an open sided jank. I hope you get your shit figured out man.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

close, it was a smoothie w/ a small scoop of granola and honey.

edit: thanks for the recipe idea, i'll try it that way soon too.

It’s really good. I cut dairy out of my diet, so, no more yogurt for now. I use almond milk for my oatmeal.

• Props 1

10 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

We are a long way from where @tonysopranostarted this thread.

Those days are not gone for me.  Was tempted to hit the homie up the other day like yo, you never get the urge to head out on a Thursday night?  I'm not with all this weekend warrior shit when there's work that could be done during the week.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

16 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I did it you filthy savages. I got out of the hospital. I'm at the crib now trying to scrub this glue from the backs of all these electrical leads from my body. 

Think I missed what happened.  What happened to you bruh?  Thought I saw you post somewhere that you got covid.  Was it covid?  Heart issue?  Midlife crisis?  Someone put ketchup on your fries??

• LOL! 3

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

Think I missed what happened.  What happened to you bruh?  Thought I saw you post somewhere that you got covid.  Was it covid?  Heart issue?  Midlife crisis?  Someone put ketchup on your fries??

My blood pressure went out of control. Probably due to ketchup. Lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

9 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Too much salty in your diet

I was thinking about that for real. Like we don't have a kitchen right now so everything for the past several months has been from a drive thru or out of a can. 

Edited by mr.yuck
PS I got the joke lol
  • LOL! 1