What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Lolz

@LUGRI made them with weed butter for a Sunday Funday.

I'm kinda nervous cuz the last time I made edibles, I just gave them away to friends and I made several people violently high. 

I'm gonna make my old lady guinea pig this shit.

You got to do that on a Friday fun night, so the couple of days of extremely blood shot eyes is worn off by work on Monday morning.

• LOL! 1

14 hours ago, LUGR said:

You got to do that on a Friday fun night, so the couple of days of extremely blood shot eyes is worn off by work on Monday morning.

Hah. I went to go do an estimate for repainting a day care type deal on Friday. I was talking to the dude outside for a little bit just shooting the shit when I caught a super strong wiff of stale beer. It was so strong I made a comment about it. I proceeded to wipe the sweat from my forehead and I realized it was me. It had been awhile since I had been out drinking and forgot that was a thing that happens. The dude realized that I realized it was me and he said something like "painters, am I right?" We both had a good laugh about it. 

Nailed it.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

fucking around with some voice over scripts to add to a demo before going to work but realizing how much of an echo i have going on and its kind of frustrating me.. i have a sound shield and foam thing over my mic but my living room is pretty big and empty, front closet doesnt have much and adds to the echo, bedroom closet is full of clothes to help dampen the sound BUT its also facing a main road and i have tons of trucks driving by along with my bus stopping frequently.. which is surprising its actually on time today..

guess ill just fuck around with it more later on tonight... now to nerd out on some diy acoustic treatments on youtube..

• Like 2
  • Props 1

8 hours ago, ~KRYLON2~ said:

I've heard of people using the bathroom or closet as a makeshift booth for vocals. It could be worth a try

Yeah the closet is a solid choice for now but I'm RIGHT on a main road in south side chi and during the day i hear the bus right outside, trucks, stereos, motorcycles and everything.. front closet is too empty so I still get a decent echo I'd have to just try at night to record for now when it's dead outside.. normally the crackheads are by the 711 and not outside at the bus stop so it should work out for now..

Also fuck these companies taxing on shit.. found a collapsible vocal booth which is just metal poles and moving blankets for like $500.. pffffffffffttttttt 💨

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Yeah the closet is a solid choice for now but I'm RIGHT on a main road in south side chi and during the day i hear the bus right outside, trucks, stereos, motorcycles and everything.. front closet is too empty so I still get a decent echo I'd have to just try at night to record for now when it's dead outside.. normally the crackheads are by the 711 and not outside at the bus stop so it should work out for now..

Also fuck these companies taxing on shit.. found a collapsible vocal booth which is just metal poles and moving blankets for like $500.. pffffffffffttttttt 💨

Bro get you a 5 x 5 grow tent and hang some blankets inside. You can pick up a cheap jank for like $150

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

putting in my two week notice 😇

Me too!

When I pissed my pants in my truck the other day, I had an epiphany…

• Like 2