what is the craziest thing you've witnessed?

watson

I have also seen a horse fall out of the back of a horse trailer on the interstate doing about 70mph. It created a hugely fast reaction from everyone behind the truck and trailer and no one hit the horse fortunately. Truly an 'oh shit' moment. That's why they install those handles inside cars up by the headliner. The horse got skinned alive its flank and legs. Next thing was a Range Rover coming up between traffic doing triple digit speeds. It was the vet and that was his emergency call. Horse was fine, just stood up, chilling like a soldier with meat showing on that one side. Took it like a champ but the owner should have secured that god damn latch better or do whatever it was he didn't do to cause it to open.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the freakiest thing ive ever seen was one day i was driving around with a buddy of mine and we pulled up to a stop light, we were talkin about random shit then all of a sudden we look up and see a guy on the top of a building looking over the edge and praying, we ran out of the car and started yelling up to him and he freaked out started crying then dropped to his knees and like crawled out of sight, after that me and my buddy both didnt talk till i dropped him off at his house really, to this day i have no idea what happened to the guy but hope hes doing alright,

Craziest thing I ever saw was my friend getting his head blown half off with a shot gun over the girl that lived in the apartment next door.

We were in the park, my boy was sitting on the bottom of the bench and my other friend was sitting on the back of the bench. Dude came into the park, pulled out a sawed off and aimed it at the dude sitting on the back of the bench.

My boy sitting on the bottom stood up just as the guy pulled the trigger, blasted half his head off and blew the other guys knee out then took off.

Everyone chased him out of the park, but when he got to the corner he let off another shot. A few guys get hit with one or two of the little bb's, ducked behind cars and anything else that was in sight and the other dude got away.

Everyone knew who the kid was but we never saw him again.

I've seen alot of crazy shit, but my friend's exploding head was the craziest.

• Like 1

One night out painting. We have 2 cars going about 80 side by side, one kid hanging out the window trying to punch the driver of the other car. One car gets to close to the other and the driver jerks the wheel causing it go sideways into a curb and flipping like 4 times, knocking over trees in the median. The kid hanging out of the window tucked himself in just in time to not get pancaked by the side of the car as it flipped.

1) To others: Gangbanger in Detroit breaking into an SUV, setting the alarm off, and stealing the stereo and a bunch of other shit while his buddies stood guard. A cop was standing there watching the whole time and didn't even call it in or say anything to them.

2) To me: Stupid kid pulls a .45 on me at a house party... I was tripping my nuts off and just started laughing hysterically at him, then told him to shoot me or GTFO if he was going to do either. He looked confused and left.

• Like 1

The craziest thing such as a complete disregard for human life?

Listen to this shit.

So back in the day, probably about 7th grade we're all kicking it during the summer.

My cousin comes out with a can of mace that he stole out of a cop car.

He sells the shit to this kid Drew. So we spend a couple hours fucking around, spraying it on eachother's arms and burning them, etc. Cut to later that day, we're all kicking it at this one spot we used to frequent, and Chris comes out. Chris is "that nigga to steal on" in the group. The kid who followed us around and got abused just to have us cool friends to brag about knowing. Out of nowhere on the low-low someone suggests that Drew should spray Chris with the mace. Now at first, we thought it would be pretty funny. I'm picturing him just giving him a quick spray and dude having to wash his face real good or something. Well Drew whips the mace out and chases Chris down. He tackles Chris like a fucking linebacker and proceeds to open up. He held Chris down and OPENED THE WHOLE CONTENTS OF THE CAN OF MACE DIRECTLY IN HIS EYES AND FACE. I am not exaggerating, the WHOLE can. We're all kind of shocked like "holy shit dude that was barbaric." Chris gets up in complete TERROR. His face looks like a tomato and he is crying like he just got blasted with a shotgun. It gets uncomfortable as fuck real fast, but Drew is laughing his ass off and calling Chris a pussy! So Chris goes to the emergancy room and ends up having 2nd or 3rd degree burns all over his face. He was rocking a mummy face for a minute. Drew had NO remorse AT ALL. Drew ended up going to juvi for it and it was his first of many downward spirals into his life of idiocy.

It was the single most rawest act of complete carelessness for human well-being I have ever seen in my life. This dude was a stone cold heartless bastard. Chris never did a single thing wrong to him, and even after the fact didn't retaliate.

3fghtey_2.jpg

stabbing victim.. pretty brutal.

I don't know if it counts because I was the victim but I'll tell the story anyway.

About 3 years ago now I was at a friends birthday party at a bar in the city, it was going fine and everyone was well drunk and decided to go to a night club. So we jump in a cab, get into the night club and as soon as I walk in the door I see this kid who my crew and I had been beefing with for a while.

So, I'm nicely drunk and had just taken a few pills, and decide to walk up to him and sock him in the face. A little scuffle happens inside but it gets broken up pretty quickly and everyone moves to different parts of the nightclub and pretty much forget about it. So about an hour or so later someone taps me on the should and says something like "_____ wants to sort this out tonight, 1 on 1, then it's all over and we can bed this shit".

By this stage I was completely blotto and thought it sounded like a good idea, so I'm agree and tell my friends who follow me outside. When we get out the front this guys friend says "ohhh nah, you got to come by yourself or else everyone will get involved and we don't want a brawl", my friends tell him no way, either we all go or it doesn't happen, I stupidly told them to wait there, and that it was all good.

I followed this guy I had never met before just around the corner, when I got there 3 dudes grabbed me and pinned my arms behind my back and this little fucker stabs me 4 times and they all run off. I was standing there in shock and sort of stumbling back onto the main street when a few dudes grab me and ask if I was alright, I gave them my phone and told them to ring my friends, they call and my friends pick me up in a car.

The adrenaline + pills + booze + shock combined and for some reason i refused to go to hospital, so we went back to a friends house and I took my shirt off and the wound in my chest had swelled up bigger than a tennis ball, and my hip was spurting blood. They tried about 10 times to take me to the hospital but I honestly don't know why I kept refusing, eventually I collapsed because I had lost too much blood and had a punctured lung.

I probably didn't describe it very well but the guys who picked me up after the incident say that my behavior was something they had never seen before, I tried to jump out of the car on the way to the hospital and accused them all of setting me up and a whole bunch of other wild shit.

shit story.

carry on.

Haven't read through the whole thread.

But I had an experience similar (minus the windshield) to the first post.

I think it was the winter of 1997 and me and boy were tripping balls at a quite bus stop in boston. Anyway we heard brakes screaching, swerving, and than a giant crash from around the corner. When we ran over there was a motorcycle laying in the street and the driver was laying flat on his back like 30ft away with blood just pouring out of his helmet. Next to him there was a van smashed so hard in to a tree that the trunk was laying against the windsheild and the driver is totally unconscious at the wheel.

Anyway we were the first, and only, people on the scene. We were bugging the fuck out- having split a 10 strip of good gel tabs didn't help I'm sure - but I pulled it together enough to jet to a pay phone and call 911. We tried to help the biker in the mean time, but I guess he died instantly. And to make shit worse the driver of the van was a super drunk high school kid coming home from a party. Basicaly this shit was tragic. And not only did I hold a dead person while on acid but ended up spending hours covered in his blood.

Cool story bro?

worst I've seen

4 year old boy moments after being hit by a bus hhis parents holding his hands, sobbing "PLEASE DON"T GO" to him as his blood flowed down the gutter.

He'd run out of Mcdonalds on the corner straight under the bus going around the corner

It was fucked.

I'm gonna be a happy person if I don't ever see anything near as horrible as that again

worst I've seen

4 year old boy moments after being hit by a bus hhis parents holding his hands, sobbing "PLEASE DON"T GO" to him as his blood flowed down the gutter.

He'd run out of Mcdonalds on the corner straight under the bus going around the corner

It was fucked.

I'm gonna be a happy person if I don't ever see anything near as horrible as that again

This reminded me of a time back in like 5th grade.

There was this chick we hung out with sometimes who lived very close.

Her house was up on a very steep hill and was on a sharp corner.

One day, it was a "half day" at school.

So me and my boy are kicking it and we see all this commotion by her house.

We go over there and apparently what they were doing is something we had done a few times as well with them.

They would lay down on skateboards and go down the steep ass driveway off into the street.

Well an SUV was coming around the sharp ass corner at just the right moment, and ran her fucking skull over.

Her head was exploded in the fucking street. Popped like a pimple. The friend that was with her didn't come back to school for like months and was in counseling. Shit was bananas. It really bugged me out at the time but I totally fucking forgot about that until now.

Haven't read through the whole thread.

But I had an experience similar (minus the windshield) to the first post.

I think it was the winter of 1997 and me and boy were tripping balls at a quite bus stop in boston. Anyway we heard brakes screaching, swerving, and than a giant crash from around the corner. When we ran over there was a motorcycle laying in the street and the driver was laying flat on his back like 30ft away with blood just pouring out of his helmet. Next to him there was a van smashed so hard in to a tree that the trunk was laying against the windsheild and the driver is totally unconscious at the wheel.

Anyway we were the first, and only, people on the scene. We were bugging the fuck out- having split a 10 strip of good gel tabs didn't help I'm sure - but I pulled it together enough to jet to a pay phone and call 911. We tried to help the biker in the mean time, but I guess he died instantly. And to make shit worse the driver of the van was a super drunk high school kid coming home from a party. Basicaly this shit was tragic. And not only did I hold a dead person while on acid but ended up spending hours covered in his blood.

Cool story bro?

fuck, thats hectic.

worst I've seen

It was fucked.

holy shit, i got goosebumps. i feel really sorry for you that you had to see that.

Back in grade school i remember this happening, I didn't witness it but I was there at the time and saw the aftermath, I used to live out by some rolling hills where kids would ride around on dirtbikes and shit, so one night this kid I went to school with was riding around and rode through a section of barbed wire fence that was down but hadn't noticed one long strip that was still intact (because it was at night). rode right through it, decapitated. Me and a bunch of kids ran over there and saw a bunch of sirens, so we walked up to see a blood stained patch of dirt with splatter marks on the bike and fence... I completely forgot about this until I read what GucciCondom wrote.

I was at wreck beach with my ex a few years ago and we saw some weird ass shit. this two storey houseboat was being towed around from the harbour to richmond and I guess it was going too fast or something, but the whole beach watched as it just crumpled up and sank in about 15 or 20 seconds flat. there was a unanimous "OHHHHH SHIT!" from everyone there cause that was probably about 200-500k of house.

I saw my buddy jump on a moving taxi then jump off and kicked someone in the face in mid-air.... on the middle of broadway in Seattle at like 11 at night.

oh and i saw a ski-lift operator fall from a chairlift that was like 30 feet off the ground and on to his face. He broke alot of bones. It was wack.

around christmas time last year i saw a dude in a lexus get sideways through

a red light across three lanes of oncoming peak hour traffic and missed fucking everything,

it was like it never even happened, he came out of nowhere and managed to fucking miss

every single car in the intersection, it was like a video game or something. other points to note were that he was wearing a santa costume and was bumping ice cube - you can do it, at extremely high volume.

me and my homie just sat there like "the fuck did we just see"

Seen my dude get hit by a car on the hip, he does a sideways flip in the air and smashes his face into the windsheild, then flies 15 feet and rolls on the streeet. when i run up to see if he's okay, his face is split open in half, i see his skull and he's semi concious. while my other friend was holding/fighting the drunk driver back from fleeing the scene, im there talking to my boy(guy hit by car), making sure he stays awake with his face split open and he's telling me how much his balls hurt while laughing till the ambulance comes. My friend is alright now, he got the crazy scar like Omar from The Wire, all his front teeth knocked out, broken nose, but got paid nicely from the accident because he was a model.

Ive seen mad crazy shit but a laughing skull is something ill always remember.

A few things I have seen that were fucked up.

When in London on my holiday I saw this commotion in the little side street next to Harrods, so I said it was either a celebrity entering or someone has been hit by a car. Fair enough I walk up to this fucking hot chick and ask her and she said someone had been hit by a car, and then we saw this little arab girl about 5 or 6 years od just limp in the street as people were trying to pick her up and move her. There wasn't any blood or anything but her body would have been all fucked up and she let out these moans, while the doorman just said "Move along, nothing to see here" and the cops that came still were letting traffic go down the street (the road there is hell narrow and they were still driving like 2m away from this kid).

A couple other bad things that were a result of my actions were while playing football as a teenager. One time we were playing Quit cup against another school and then I hit this kid with a vicious hip and shoulder with my arm raised so I elbowed him in the head while running at full sprint. He went down and started convulsing and shit, foam coming from his mouth, and then his whole team wanted my blood hahah. Anyway I found out from my cousing who attended the opposition school, that it was her friends brother and apparently he had severe concussion and swelling of the brain and spent the night in hospital, and I ended up feeling a bit guilty about it all when I heard this, even though I felt the power when it happened.

The other time was when I was playing a scratch match at training and I hit my own teammate with a similar hip and shoulder and he went down screaming holding his leg. I don't know how it happened but there was a huge gash in his shin and you could see down to the bone, it was about 3 to 4 inches long and about an inch deep. To have done that to my own teamate was fucked and I was walking around the oval looking for glass as I was sure that the studs in my boots were nowhere near sharp enough to cause that damage, however I didn't find any glass. He had to have 13 internal stitches and however many external ones to fix him up and he didn't play until the next year. In all I was a pretty fucking savage bastard when I played, those were the 2 worst instances of me causing damage to people, but they certainly weren't the only ones.

• Like 1