what is the craziest thing you've witnessed?

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

not the craziest, but sticks out in my mind as one of the first... seen a dude on a road cycle have his carbon fiber bars snap, putting him face first into the ground. even with a helmet on, he was convulsing and blood was pouring down his face/skull.

don't know what happened to him. i was young at the time.

not the craziest, but sticks out in my mind as one of the first... seen a dude on a road cycle have his carbon fiber bars snap, putting him face first into the ground. even with a helmet on, he was convulsing and blood was pouring down his face/skull.

don't know what happened to him. i was young at the time.

a few years ago, 2 others & i were burning at this bench at the mouth of a short bike trail at night

we didnt think anyone would pass, so we just had our 3 bikes sitting on the path when this off duty security guard going to or from work in uniform came through the path at full speed

he hit our bikes & went flying, completely ate shit - felt pretty bad because it was our fault but he wasnt a dick about it

but wow, did he eat shit

I was at the job corps in cleveland, sticking my head out the window on 9th floor, smoking a joint, when this cat rolls up on a ten speed and shoots dude in the face. The part that fucked me up the most wasn't the splatter but that dude couldn't afford a car.

I was not around for this story but my roommate was. He was in oceanside hanging-out drinking what not...and he happened to be hanging out with adrian lopez. Well they all split paths adrian lopez went to a strip club (it was his birthday) my roommate stepped outside the bar they was at to get ready to go. They was right by some train tracks when they saw this couple that were visibly drunk, boyfriend was noticeably agitated, well he was trying to get his girl off of the tracks since a fucking train was heading towards them. He walked off of the tracks and straight watched her play chicken and fucking fail her ass off. My roommate tried to snap pics but A) they are on his phone B) they are wack as fuck. but its still a Cool Story Br0

Nothing overly crazy but..

I've seen a guy dying on the floor, his face was grey and swollen, convulsions and all.. There were a few people around him screaming for ambulances so 3 rocked up and 1 cop car.

39835844627e3b2d1bae.jpg

Another time I was on the bus and some mad junkie comes and sits next to me. He's fiddling for a bit then pulls out a needle hidden inside a cup and some heroin hidden inside a pen tube. Dude begins to blatantly shoot up next to me. Needless to say I hopped off real quick.

i watched my little brother's foot get ripped off his leg by a dumb bitch in a hurry,

she ran a stop sign and side swiped him in the cross walk. he puts his head up and

says,"the bitch hit me!" he was 9, haha. when they put him on the stretcher his legs were straight and his foot was on his chest. he was stuck in bed with a huge cage full of bolts and pins for a little

over a year, then when the cage came off he was on crutches for another year. my step mother spent his loot from the accident on my step brothers wasted education.(we didnt even know her until the cast was almost off) wtf? ..my step brothers wasted education, how you go to school for 7 years and only come out with a degree in leisure arts?

saw someone get shot while i was riding my bike. needless to say, i got the fuck outta dodge. its one thing to hear a gunshot near you, its another to to see the flash as the bullet leaves the chamber and then see a mass congregation of hood dudes fleeing the scene.

step moms did a grade A job at seperating me n my siblings from our real mother when i was 12.

after a year or so of that, go figure my mom developes a drug addiction (the crack!) and starts bouncing around. she moves back with her family a few states away.. we lost complete contact.. didnt see her for 6 or 7 years till my lil bro gets in another car accident and has his upper body shattered. step moms did a round to give her the boot again with the quickness, and we lost contact. a few years later i get a crazy call from my mom during the 911 attack, from a womens lockup, it was weird, lost contact again. a couple years later, i get a call from a relative saying my moms is dead. she had been missing for 6 months, she was found in a creek, tied up, bullets in her head. police identified her skeletal remains and teeth. we haul ass to missouri to bury her, they couldn't wait 3 more hours for us to show up from pennsylvania and buried her without us.. wtf. i didn't see it all happen, but i did, idk

yup, after i needed the old man's help with my vehicle registration issue, step mom sold my car while i was driving it. constable said,"i need those keys and you got 5 minutes to get your belongings". hahaha i havn't spoken to them in over 6 years. i was already on my own since i was 15, i shoulduv known better.

• Like 1

I've seen a guy on a moped get t boned and thrown across 2 lanes of traffic.

About a year ago I saw an SUV go airborne and do a barrel roll onto its back doing 80 on the highway. The SUV was only about 200 feet from me when it flipped into my lane. I swerved and stopped in time. It was completely crumpled and on its back. The wheels and engine were still going 80 MPH and the horn was blaring the whole time. It was fucking eery. Anyway I was the first responder and all three passengers walked away unscathed. It convinced me to become an EMT and go back to school to work in medicine. As an EMT I haven't seen anything exciting at all. We mostly get grandmas slipping and falling, transport from ER to rehab, occasionally we do psych transfers which can be interesting, but it'll do while Im going to school.

dont know if its the craziest thing i've ever seen but while i was attempting to stay

out of the penitentiary my attorney filed motions and the judge approved my request

for a psych evaluation. It was performed maybe 30 miles from county jail and required

a trip across town in a county van. The van had 3 rows. I was in the back sitting next

to and chained up with a guy that had killed his ex wife and her boyfriend. He was actually

a pretty chill guy if i remember correct. Directly in front of me was a schitzophrenic black

man. Probably in his 50s he didn't talk as much as he preached.. Everything he said was done with conviction. They were like schizophrenic declarative rambling tirades and he wouldn't shut up.

In the row in front of him next to the window was this beat up looking pregnant junkie

who was being given Methadone in jail so the baby wouldn't die i guess.

So its the 4 of us... Schitzo fucker started off just talking a bunch of nonsense. Saying shit

like "he taught Amelia Earhardt how to fly" "He has 200 children and grandchildren and employs

them all in his company where he builds expressways" "he breeds grizzly bears and tigers" Then he decided to focus his attention / anger on the pregnant bitch in a very obscene way. Talking about

taking a shit on her pussy.... then he decides to whip it out and try and piss on everybody. Fortunatly

i was sitting behind him but the guy sitting next to me and preggo junkie. I think they got got. Then he shits himself. At about this time double murderer sitting next to me is trying to get me to switch

seats with him... he wanted to go over the seat with his leg chains and kill this crazy fucker. The only

reason i wouldnt switch with him. I was concerned that if i did and dude kills this guy i would somehow get charged as an accomplice for allowing it to happen. Any ways. Right aboutt he time dude is going in his pants to remove feces the police finally stop the van on the side of the freeway. They put him out, maced him and we had to wait for another transport...

As far as driving goes I saw this Astro van comin down the on ramp just about to merge when all of a sudden his hood flies open and just obliterates his windshield. He promptly slammed on his brakes and swerved to the shoulder.

Another time I was behind this pickup truck pullin a flatbed trailer. The whole thing was loaded with pallets. And I'm lookin at it thinkin 'something doesn't look right about that' .. keeep driving.. then he goes over a bump on the highway, as soon as he does that aaallll the pallets start to shake loose and go all over the freeway. I slam on my brakes and pull over to the shoulder.. not knowing what to do as all these are cars start swerving different directions at the height of morning rush hour. Not 20 seconds later this flatbed tow truck pulls over in front of me with his lights on, dude hops out chucks all the pallets to the side of the road like it's nothing and keeps truckin. The pallet truck pulled over about a half a mile ahead once he realized what happened. Idiot didn't tighten his straps.