what is the craziest thing you've witnessed?

watson

not sure if this kind of thread has been done before, probably has..

but what's the most 'shocking', bad ass, insane thing you've seen in your life?

a dead body? train derailment? a bad crash?

whatever it is, the more details, the better.

in 2005, me and my friend just got finished smoking a blunt and decided to drive up to the local convince store to pick up some drinks. as we were nearing the entrance to turn in, a motorcycle was a head of us in our lane. a car pulled out in front the biker and it collided straight on, into the windshield. me and my friend get out and it was like a movie, smoke everywhere, blood, hysterical driver, guy head first in a windshield. within 30 seconds of the accident the rider started convulsing and shaking going into shock while stuck in the windshield, i thought he was dead on the spot. the driver of the car then got out and ran away on foot but was later caught and charged with a dwi. it was unreal

http://www.newsday.com/news/shoreham-1.620178

article from the crash

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the 90s, I saw a guy get stabbed in the ass in front of Carl's Jr on Market Street in SF. The funny thing about it is that he was running down the street screaming and bleeding with the knife still stuck in his ass.

Some peckerwood/ex-con looking dude said something like "Some nigger just stabbed that nigger in the ass...lookit him go! Lookit him run!"

when i was about 8 i saw a guy from the Warlock bikegang that had crashed just moments before on the side of the road. there was a 20+ foot long wide streak of blood from where he had slid and there was blood all around him.. the rest of his crew had stopped and was surrounding him. that was the first time i saw a dead body.

I saw a kid get shot in the head at a house party. Some dudes in a car that were there ended up beefing with people there, shot at the house, then the dude who got shot ran into the street and said, 'you missed me motherfucker'. His whole head spun around then his body followed and he ended up face down on the sidewalk. Needless to say, everyone broke fucking north and only his close friends stuck around.

• Like 1

selling garbage impulse items biz to biz. I was in the hood about to try and

sell some shit to the people inside this methadone clinic. I walk up and this

bitch is fucking up a car. The windshield all busted up, broke out the windows,

keying the panels and all the sudden dude runs out the clinic picks up a piece

of concrete and beats the shit out of her with it. Needless to say i didnt stick

around long.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

3 dudes bodied on different occasions. <execution>

2 dudes flying out the front windshield during a head on crash.

motorcycle rear ending a van= dude flying into said van.

countless dudes getting the one punch knockout.

Huh Huh Huh Huh

1.1244436856.carl-looking-weird.jpg

@I never said I was coolio

Actually the weirdest thing I ever saw was this chick's vagina scars. Word got around some chick at a party I was at had em. So being drunk I approached her and asked. Told me she fled from a cop, climbed up a fence and as she made her way up and over it she lost her footing and got snagged. Her vagina got straight mangled. I know this sounds completely fiction but shit was fucked up. The scars were visible when she pulled her pants down a bit.

Chick had a skirt on btw at the time of the incident.

I saw my own skull after I crashed a motox bike into a tree with no helmet on. I just walked home and looked at myself in the mirror with my face just covered in blood and this huge White patch on my forehead/eyebrow where I had ripped my head open. Snapped the tree with my head and fractured a vertaebrae in my back