Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
watson

what is the craziest thing you've witnessed?

not sure if this kind of thread has been done before, probably has..

but what's the most 'shocking', bad ass, insane thing you've seen in your life?

a dead body? train derailment? a bad crash?

whatever it is, the more details, the better.

in 2005, me and my friend just got finished smoking a blunt and decided to drive up to the local convince store to pick up some drinks. as we were nearing the entrance to turn in, a motorcycle was a head of us in our lane. a car pulled out in front the biker and it collided straight on, into the windshield. me and my friend get out and it was like a movie, smoke everywhere, blood, hysterical driver, guy head first in a windshield. within 30 seconds of the accident the rider started convulsing and shaking going into shock while stuck in the windshield, i thought he was dead on the spot. the driver of the car then got out and ran away on foot but was later caught and charged with a dwi. it was unreal

http://www.newsday.com/news/shoreham-1.620178

article from the crash

• Like 1

Japanese women

Speaking German

In the French quarter of Switzerland

Wearing plaid pattern jackets...

this sounds awesome

• Like 1

I saw a dog get run over and decapitated and the head dragged down

the road by the car leaving a huge blood stain down the road, not that shocking but I was pretty young at the time.

Sure there are other things I have seen but I can't think at the moment

Ya no doubt.

It happened to me when I was mad young. Believe it or not I WAS TRAPPED inside the STOMACH of a woman without air n shit. FOR NINE MONTHS.

I finally couldn't take the smell and LITERALLY climbed out the VAGINA of my mother.

Shit was surreal.

Back in the 90s, I saw a guy get stabbed in the ass in front of Carl's Jr on Market Street in SF. The funny thing about it is that he was running down the street screaming and bleeding with the knife still stuck in his ass.

Some peckerwood/ex-con looking dude said something like "Some nigger just stabbed that nigger in the ass...lookit him go! Lookit him run!"

when i was about 8 i saw a guy from the Warlock bikegang that had crashed just moments before on the side of the road. there was a 20+ foot long wide streak of blood from where he had slid and there was blood all around him.. the rest of his crew had stopped and was surrounding him. that was the first time i saw a dead body.

The craziest thing I've ever seen is the look of acceptance in the eyes of a man who approaches death, with my hands around his throat

I saw a kid get shot in the head at a house party. Some dudes in a car that were there ended up beefing with people there, shot at the house, then the dude who got shot ran into the street and said, 'you missed me motherfucker'. His whole head spun around then his body followed and he ended up face down on the sidewalk. Needless to say, everyone broke fucking north and only his close friends stuck around.

• Like 1

The craziest thing I've ever seen is the look of acceptance in the eyes of a man who approaches death, with my hands around his throat

Your not supposed to actually kill him during asphyxiation sex, or so I have heard.

He didn't die I let him live

but really, you don't know the feeling of holding a mans life in your hands

/no gay sex oner

Cryptkeeper was there, he snapped me out of it

I've seen multiple people die in front of me, i seen the after math of a pretty brutal stabbing, can't really think of much right now

selling garbage impulse items biz to biz. I was in the hood about to try and

sell some shit to the people inside this methadone clinic. I walk up and this

bitch is fucking up a car. The windshield all busted up, broke out the windows,

keying the panels and all the sudden dude runs out the clinic picks up a piece

of concrete and beats the shit out of her with it. Needless to say i didnt stick

around long.

One time in kindergarden my dad brought a dead possum in for show n tell when he pulled it out blood was pouring out of its mouth the teacher fainted. ....he had to go home for the rest of the day....I wasnt there but its sounds like it woulda been funny to see...

Guest Ginger Bread Man

3 dudes bodied on different occasions. <execution>

2 dudes flying out the front windshield during a head on crash.

motorcycle rear ending a van= dude flying into said van.

countless dudes getting the one punch knockout.

Cryptkeeper was there, he snapped me out of it

I've had people keep me from killing others multiple times, when I really lose it it's very hard for me to stop

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now