everyday life tips and tricks

morton

quoting yall:

3) always pee after sex

---this prevents UTIs...and sometimes Yeastie Boys in girls

.. Stick a house brick or something similar in your toilet cistern. It'll save water and save you a few quid a year.

use an empty half gallon bottle of milk or juice full of sand or rocks. also helps with the math when trying to figure out how much ur saving

tell ur girl shes a sexy bitch and ur glad shes in ur life while shes sleeping. youll get a good stinky breath kiss.

use an empty half gallon bottle of milk or juice full of sand or rocks. also helps with the math when trying to figure out how much ur saving

^ What am i doing with said bottle?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. Let yourself be impressed by things that are truly impressive weather an event, person or thing.

2. Small minds think small thoughts. Expand. Intelligence is only an insult to feebs.

3. Being a man has nothing to do with what some rapper told you to do on some bullshit album about

the code of the streets and snitching.

4. Read as much as you can.

5. Let friends get credit for their hard work. You don't always need to knock people down who are doing

well, nor the people who congradulate them for such.

6. Secrets should be kept. Just because it's knowable doesn't mean you deserve to know it.

Go ahead and hate on me thugs and thieves.

• Like 1

1. Let yourself be impressed by things that are truly impressive.

6. Secrets should be kept. Just because it's knowable doesn't mean you deserve to know it.

keep your business to yourself.

amen and hallelujah, unfortunately people (men and women) love gossip. lemmings tend to believe whatever they hear. so not sexy.

oh and don't go around saying oh yeah dude i get up oooh i paint yeah im big in this city and that city, womp womp womp. it's so fucking stupid. keep that shit to yourself!

tip: don't be a lemming

i always do that shit^ especially when i've done community service and shit, all the dudes trying to be thug as fuck would always dick around and wouldnt do shit and they always got shit for it, some even have threw down over who was gonna hold a trash bag open to put leaves in it, shits retarded. i always just did my shit and got the fuck outta there, and never got hassaled by the dudes in fact they would always give me the ill easy jobs cause they knew i would just mind my own and get shit done.

Guest JohnLester#31

Knowing you have nothing to do for the next few days, start every one of those days by getting up early rather than staying in bed and laying around. Stay motivated.

always put a bit of water in your latex rolling paint.

and you can make a foam roller cover last if you take it home and wash it out.

always hold a door open for ladies and be a gentleman if your looking to find a good girl.

in a buisness deal or even dropping off a job application give the manager a firm handshake it makes a good inpression that can go a long way.

hold onto a cup from a fastfood joint and get free refills for a few days.

whenever you start a new hobby learn with the worst quality product. (ie if you start fishing learn with a cheap rod/reel from walmart) if you can get good with the worst thing it will make you an expert with the higher quality.

if you rack over $300 of product at once you risk a felony.