everyday life tips and tricks

morton

If you fucked up with something at the job, home, etc., and you know someone you shouldn't be pissing off, will get pissed off.

then

Blame the incident on someone else, and get real super fuckin' mad. Then that person will be like...oh man, this cat is really pissed! I can't even act mad, I gotta calm his ass down.

I do this shit like once a week, never had a fail yet.

THIS DEFINATELY WORKS IN HOSPITAL SETTINGS!

l_862e00b0c23711fb969445f24780ccbe.jpg.870c1e9a1f07665fa2f2fb9e31b5f3e0.jpg

l_821b996ffefac3a009c708d8868728bd.jpg.77a2af02c93b66bdc947d8709f7ee8af.jpg

l_a437dd76127249a0a81d2d8c2790813c.jpg.a09d8406f0b285ce3530b00cbe9b2ac5.jpg

l_15770240ec192a275ee0bec811ad5c7d.thumb.jpg.b8856a65f01dc4f96df320741dfa8914.jpg

l_600d9b84869e476592f8aa31d66caa14.jpg.b07d0385ae05ac789a779010a009622d.jpg

CIMG1505.jpg.dcec62d3622bf365c0cce6f0940c188a.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You boiled potatoes but find out they're still raw? Already drained the boiling hot water? Everything else is ready to be served?

While still hot, wrap all the potatoes together in a sheet of aluminium foil and let them rest while doing other shit in the kitchen and carrying food to the table. they should be cooked in a minute or two

this is sound advice.

works for most other foods but i wouldnt trust it with meats...

and some recipes even call for doing this.

if you ever have a weird feeling about something, it's probably for a reason.

whether it's a weird feeling about a person, a place, something you're doing, etc.

that little voice is usually right. listen to it. you won't regret it.

* oh and also, the area beneath the shopping cart is a great place for getting free stuff,

especially when you're going through the check out paying for other things.

* partake in what you enjoy, but try not to enjoy it in excess.

a great quote "Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing."---redd fox

* watch jeopary, listen to good soulful music, read books, do crossword puzzles, and always have a hustle.

little voice is sound advice, the few times i tried to ignore it ive gotten fucked over... theres always another day to try something

try to get old magazines from stores after they recieve the newest issue

have atleast one book on your coffee table (if you have one)

keep shit organized, not nessicarily clean, but know where everyting is if you need it

have a steay suppuly of duct tape, wd40, printer paper, and painters tape

hotels have so much free shit on the cleaning lady carts

if you are in a good relationship, dont put yourself in situations where you would feel obligated to cheat

if you are in a place where you can get a newspaper for free everyday, do it

buy powdered drink mixes and a water filter, saves a whole bunch of space and money in the long run

Pay with cash at the bar or restaurant. leads to less headaches caused by processing errors/fat fingers/idiot cashiers/etc. Also less opportunity to having your card skimmed/lost/stolen.

If you need to use an ATM, don't use the crappy one at the convenience store/bar/middle of nowhere. Most likely those are not balanced/serviced as regularly as the machines attached to the bank.

If you need a small amount of cash ($5, $10, $20), use your debit card at your local pharmacy/grocery store and ask for CASH BACK. Buy yourself a drink & a pack of gum, or something you need (deodorant/mouthwash/tortillas). It saves you from "wasting" your money on ATM fees.

If your job cuts your pay by at least 20%, by no fault of your own (economy, hours cut, no overtime pay, etc), you will qualify for Unemployment Compensation.

So, if you're job is becoming more of a McJob, ride the pine on the governments dime.

But talk to a lawyer before you go MIA, I recommend pre-paid legal services (about $25 a month to keep my ass out of trouble).

and nsmb....

why did you have pantyhose with you?...

HAHAHA!

attentive bastard.

this will segway into my next tip...

if you're broke down, act like this guy on the side of the road:

waving.gif

it got me my panty hose. some old guy with his mother pulled over, she happened to have an extra pair in her bags... i hope... maybe it was the ones she was wearing? dude was helpful though.

the pantyhose on the serpentine belt is some mcguyver shit.

ALSO, keep a razor blade and your lawyers card in your wallet.

The razor blade can be used for cutting open packages, coke or people.

The lawyers card is for when you get caught cutting up coke or people.

Always keep it simple.

Body language can go a far way.

Don't ever get worked up over something little, or big for that matter. You are just going to make it worse for yourself.

Learn something new everyday.

Do your best to weigh out the negative with the positive. Hold doors open for people, give homeless change, help old women across the street etc...

Smoke mad blunts.