everyday life tips and tricks

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Break up with your girl if she says "I want to feel you cum inside me", when shes not on the pill, or you're just simply not ready for that.

I did this, it was painful. Not because I had any attachment to her (IF YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN), but because she was great in bed, and I would have loved to have hit that raw-dog instead of burning rubber. Thing is, she believed that birth control would harm her or some shit, and she also believed that she wouldn't get pregnant. Trying to convince me and shit.

I know I did the right thing telling that bitch I didn't want my kid coming out of her, but damn I'm always thinking how awesome she would have rocked me without a rubber in the way. Temptation dominated, I'm still often thinking about the cumbustion that could have been.

• Like 1

dont grip your cock too hard when you jerk it. it will desensitize it.

when you eat pussy insert two fingers palms up and make a come here gesture 8 million times.

Don't rat out anybody ever period.

Shave with super hot water. After you have finished, splash cold water on your ugly mug. opens then closes the pores.

learn to cook and give massages. both will get you laid.

donkeypunch.jpg.8dd2047cce735b52d42cb2c6b3a03c07.jpg

• Like 1

Power bill with the words of wisdom.

If you enjoy weed, don't be a cheep ass, get the good shit.

If a bitch has an active diary, don't do anything to her that could land you in jail.

If you transport drugs in a car, make sure you got your fitted off and no black people in it.

If you enjoy food, don't be a cheep ass, get the good shit.

If you enjoy painting, don't be a cheep ass, get premium paint.

Don't hate, regulate.

for more info, make sure to listen to " the world according to pretty Tony.

if you are having a kid soon, and you want the best for him, buy bonds NOW, 50s or 100s and series EE, don't give him the bonds until they mature to full face value or save it till it gains more interest and goes over face value.

my dad did this he bought me 140 $100 bonds from 1987, he gave him on my 18 birthday...so far i cashed 3 of them and i got $523.87

If you transport drugs in a car, make sure you got your fitted off and no black people in it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My friend Cheese would always tell me this. Everytime we did something illegal he would tell me to take my hat off, he said that the police would never pull over two dudes that look like regular joes

pull out

That's a risky business. And a tease. I may be a gambling man, but I play the odds that have more to gain than to lose. Don't get me wrong, if I made her prego I'd do the right thing, and I'd love the kid. But I'd be disappointed at the timing and the mother. I want an ideal spouse for that shit, and judging by how trife women are these days (or at least in my area), I'm not planning on getting married.