12ozwitter status updateoner

earl broclo ESQ

No shit, stay out of Williamsburg. It's like an alternate reality where sucking at life is cool.

I went there once, these douches kept saying "this part of Brooklyn is the hub"

I asked "the hub of what",

no reply.

:lol:

dBbzgo.jpg

gotta love what gentrification has done to the place.

blk_fixie_7-794097.jpg

hipster-20090424-161048.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DonCheadle is puttin Williamsburg out there as the ugly girl capital of New York.

stop, now there I'd have to disagree. take ride on the l to there, attend an outdoor event, walk down bedford in the summer

& the girls are straight

speaking of which i saw a girl eat it on one of those fancy no gear bikes at 4am on ??day

shit went in slow-mo, heels all caught up in the chain

I was like "R U OK" she was like "Yeah"

Oh yeah this thread

EMO not hungry, bout to eat some pills though, zzzz see youse in a bit like a day or 2 http://budurl.com/8vc4 RT @zomby http://budurl.com/pqqr

Earl Broclo ESQ is really growing sick of all these young 20 something hipsters in Williamsburg/Bushwick. If I had a gun last night, I'd be serving time right now.

agreed, although some would say i qualify as one. zebradrips is considering saying fuck it and moving to sunset park or some shit.

zebradrips also recently abandoned her twitter because she quit the dick mag. other d-loving labies have picked it up in her absence, so you dudes who get at me on there, well, i'm not there anymore.

Shaolin: Bored listening to Ol' Dirty Bastard had the shittest sleep last night getting drunk right now should be heading out head feels like a buzz too much heat in the house needs to get more drunk then go fish out some xanax and maybe some pussy doubt that's gunna happen though... the pussy that is or maybe both not in the best of moods.

Anyways...

AyeBizz was asked to leave my parent's house on this, my mother's birfday, because my little sister is a raging cunt and doesn't know how to behave. However, since she happened to be the first one of us to push out a grandchild she can act however she wants and I have to be the one to leave