Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earl broclo ESQ

12ozwitter status updateoner

Earl Broclo ESQ is really growing sick of all these young 20 something hipsters in Williamsburg/Bushwick. If I had a gun last night, I'd be serving time right now.

forsit is dehydrated and dying from this heatwave. Skateboarding is no longer an option.

Tails0nE: woke up about an hour ago and filling out more applications, hoping i get one of these fucking jobs finally...

MAR: the real 12oz twitter updates are madddd annoying. I'm about to untwitterfriendfollow them.

nsmbfan just got this text message from his mom: "Hey baby wanna come over to myspace and twitter my yahoo 'til I google all over your facebook?"

god my family is fucked up.

ink face just got back from flicking teh graffiti round the way, now rocking out to some primus.

LOLWOT

Let's just say I haven't thrown a fist in almost ten years, and last night I came so damn close to making up for lost time at the bar where I play records. I guess it got heated enough that the owner just called me trying to hear all the angles to figure out the situation. So I might be 100% unemployed now.

Buttered is watching streetwise, eating the extra large peanut butter cups, and is about to get ready for a nice lake swim on private property.

morton is drinking corona from a travel mug to keep it cold and wondering how he is going to pay the 23 thousand dollar legal bill he got in the mail.

Why is everyone talking in the 3rd person, is that how twitter works?

SystemFailure: is thinkin Earl should have thrashed some hipster boppin fags for the boys back home, Disregard employment, Hurt fags.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now