Jessica Alba arrested for vandalism?

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DRY DICKED UGLY NERD MOTHER FUCKERS HATING IN HERE.

GIRL PROB HAS MORE UPS THAN YOU RIGHT NOW WHILE YOU'RE CALLING HER A HIPSTER FAG. THE BITCH IS DOPE, FINE, AND DOING SOMETHING OTHER THAN BEING FAMOUS AND GETTING A DUI.

DON'T ACT LIKE YOU WOULDNT HIT IT OR SUPPORT HER IF THAT WAS WIFEY.

youmadh.jpg

IOU - NOT DEFENDING HER, JUST LAUGHING AT ALL THE LAMES TALKING SHIT 'CUS THE GIRL PUT UP 2 POSTERS. IF THAT OFFENDS YOU, WE SEE WHERE THAT PUTS YOU.

TAILS - THAT SHIT IS TIRED. I DONT TAKE THE INTERNET SERIOUS. BEEN IN THIS FORUM SINCE 2001, BARELY HAVE 1,000 POSTS. I GOT A REAL LIFE IN "CHI-TOWN," HOMIE.

MOSLUGGO, IT'S NOT JUST FAGGOTS - IT'S LIL KIDS IN HERE TRYING TO ACT COOL AND FOLLOW THE LEADER..."YEAH FUCK THAT BITCH" "YEAHHH YEAH!!! FUCK THAT HIPSTER BITCH, SON!!"" "YEAH WAHT THE FUCK I'M A REAL WRITER WITH A CAN IN ONE HAND AND A STRAP IN MY BELT, IM SO REAL" ..."FUCK THAT STUPID BITCH" BLAH.

WHO'S MAD?

I really only gave this a skim, but I think whoever called her a hipster artfag was kidding. Not only that, but if they were serious it doesn't mean they're saying she couldn't get the D. I fucking hate dozens of women as people and I would still let them suck my dick. People on this forum are MAAAAAD.

Also, if anything, they were probably mad because her putting up two posters means she's put in more work that about 60 percent of this whole forum.

• Like 1

IOU - NOT DEFENDING HER, JUST LAUGHING AT ALL THE LAMES TALKING SHIT 'CUS THE GIRL PUT UP 2 POSTERS. IF THAT OFFENDS YOU, WE SEE WHERE THAT PUTS YOU.

TAILS - THAT SHIT IS TIRED. I DONT TAKE THE INTERNET SERIOUS. BEEN IN THIS FORUM SINCE 2001, BARELY HAVE 1,000 POSTS. I GOT A REAL LIFE IN "CHI-TOWN," HOMIE.

MOSLUGGO, IT'S NOT JUST FAGGOTS - IT'S LIL KIDS IN HERE TRYING TO ACT COOL AND FOLLOW THE LEADER..."YEAH FUCK THAT BITCH" "YEAHHH YEAH!!! FUCK THAT HIPSTER BITCH, SON!!"" "YEAH WAHT THE FUCK I'M A REAL WRITER WITH A CAN IN ONE HAND AND A STRAP IN MY BELT, IM SO REAL" ..."FUCK THAT STUPID BITCH" BLAH.

WHO'S MAD?

bahahahahaha

nigga you MUST be mad...

who cares what niggas say bout some famous bitch

that posted up some dumbass shark posters and got caught...

haha and what does post count have to do with anything..??

hahaha nigga relax its not that serious yo....