Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

_nightcrawler's Achievements


Newbie (1/14)



  1. Dont know if this is has been posted but; WARNING; SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Inception-Explained-Unraveling-The-Dream-Within-The-Dream-19615.html what a total mind fuck of a movie
  2. What do you mean its not a hallucination? I know hallucination is when they hear, see, smell or touch something that is actually not there. Maybe it wasnt such a good example but its a hallucination if the neighbour itself is not physically there (Like i have seen from one CATT team experiences. They may see the neighbour looking at them, or even hear them but they arent actually there. Im not saying that every patient WILL lead to being delusional if they were going through this but it CAN. And ive seen it happen. Im using that as one example that Ive experienced in someone very recently. Ok, maybe using the word "never" was a bad word to say. However, patients with schizophrenia however are not in touch with reality hence why SOME of them can not live in the community effectively. Yes, they can last longer than one week, but a person (not all of them however) that experiences a full blown manic episode will not eat nor drink for that period unless prompted simply because they just forget. And Im pretty sure you know the effects it has on the body if someone has not eaten or drank anything for 1 week. There is no "yep, manic episode. Thats gonna last 3 days". It varies from each person just like people who have schizophrenia. Each person will have different delusions or hallucinations.
  3. Not all voices tell them not to take their meds. You'd be surprised that in the clinical area, a lot of them dont even know what the med exactly does to them. Its because theyve been diagnosed with this condition for years and even decades and it just becomes routine to them. If patienrs refuse, and are in a psych ward they get a z track injection in the ass. Thats true. Also i think 98% of a healthy population can smoke weed without expressing psychotic features. The other 2% will smoke weed, and present with psychotic features but have never actually been diagnosed with schzophrenia in their life. It surpressed the voices and hallucinations. However, a major side effect of psychotic drugs is sedation which is why a lot of them feel as it makes them worse. Just like the meds for depression. The side effects of this, would actually make a normal healthy person depressed. What do you mean theres no paranoid schizophrenia with psychotic features? Having a psychotic feature means you have a feature that is not in touch with reality hence why someone with psychosis can present with hallucinations or delusions regarding themselves. They can have psychotic features with paranoia. For example, a person with paranoid schizophrenia will think their neighbour is spying on them (hallucination). The person will then have a delusion that he/she is a significant person or someone with great importance. The person will then be paranoid that the neighbour will kill them or harm them and eventually be paranoid about a lot of people in his/her life. T Interesting you say that, because sometimes its actually hard to distinguish the two and sometimes its easy. The thing is, with schizophrenia the person is not intouch with reality at all. But with someone who has bi polar disease they are. And only present with psychotic features when they are going through a manic episode or a "high" which can last about a week. Someone with schizophrenia however will never be intouch with reality unless they take their meds. Also, someone who may have bi polar, could actually be mistaken with someone who has depression as if they have their manic episodes, they CAN express depression like symptoms. The way to distinguish the differences between all mental illness is to take a look at their history, past and present symptoms, chemical imbalances in the brain and also an EEG which pretty much looks at brain activity.
  4. Re: Great Pictures~ funny enough, that cruize ships construction was just completed less than a month ago and as we speak its on its way to california from finland. that being said, for a ship being designed and constructed around this day and age, i would of expected it to look 10000x better than it already does.
  5. Re: Great Pictures~ ITS A FUCKING CONSPIRACY!!
  6. HAHAHAHHA SWINDLE. PROPEDD *edit, i needa spread some love around first
  7. first saw them on nicekicks.com mate was awhile ago now though.
  8. yeah not really feelin the pink and grey dunks
  9. wow fuck i needa go to that T-Market thing, that shit looks dope
  • Create New...