The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like 90 shilling, and most of what odell does.

have you gotten much chance to drink LEFT HAND stuff now that you're in CO? besides Avery i think they're the best, i would also recommend you get up to boulder and stop by Southern Sun/mountain sun on N broadway or pearl/15th. they've got some pretty cool stuff that unfortunately doesn't get bottled.

Yeah, Odell, Avery and Left Hand all make really good beers. I hadn't had Odell or Avery but i had tried Left Hand's milk stout before i moved here. I can't think of any of the others from Left Hand off the top of my head besides their milk stout, but i know every time i've got a 12pack mixer from them, it's all been good. Been a month or so since i've had any Left Hand, but Avery and Odell are in the mix pretty regularly.

Edit: I'd also just like to say that Shock Top is fucking atrocious.

116499.jpg

On my 2nd half of a 22oz of this. I didn't like the other brew I tried from these guys but had to go for a braggot because I like this style of beer and not a lot of breweries make it. You definitely catch the aroma of the pear when you open it, then I wasn't as impressed initially due to the taste of alcohol. It seems to balance out though as you drink it, the fruit taste is not strong, more of a slight finish, and the alcohol content does the trick.