Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ive been on weeds for a minute.. kind of spent a few FULL days watching the first 3 seasons so far till i downloaded breaking bad today.. i watched all of season 1 today and got to say it is MUCH MORE INTERESTING than weeds by far, and so quick into the show. I love it, and am now hooked to it.

also, it made me want to go get a science book, a huge one... and read the shit outta it/nerd status

now that she pulled this "let's pay for your brother in law's physical therapy" stunt, i'd fucking gut her like the stupid cunt she is.

He likes his brother in law though. He might be an obstacle, but he doesn't want him dead.

smoke Skylar, her sister, the brother in law and Pinkman.

Walt should just live happily ever after with Jr and the baby, cooking mad meth for evarrr.

I like Jesse, dude is evil and hilarious. They need to get Walter Jr. run down by a steam roller. You know his slow wobbly ass couldn't outrun the thing. I bet the new baby ends up being a dickweed too. But, they are not going to kill any of the aforementioned characters anytime soon. Maybe Jesse.

More like who the fuck would trade an Oz of weed for some shitty little school project?

Hanks needs to live. As does Jessi, for now. Skyler is dead weight, and the retard has to have a horrific death real soon because when he starts up a rant I usually just mute my TV.

I can't believe people want Hank killed. He brings a necessary obstacle to Walt. I mean who the fuck would want just that Gomez faggot on the hunt for the blue meth.. That cunt can't act for shit I don't care what you say. Also Hank is funny as shit, in the first 2 seasons particularly.

• Like 1

It cracks me up that this whole show is entirely plausible in NM. "Pollos" is just like Golden Pride, which is run/staffed almost entirely by mexicans, except for the single white dude or really clean cut dude who is obviously the manager in any of the locations.

GoldenPride01.jpg

Jesse and crew are the right amount of retarded for dudes in NM too. (Johnny Knoxville is from NM, so that should give you some idea...)

What a sinkhole.