Breaking Bad

japillahan

Yeah I'm going to have to agree Gail is done.

Jesse is going to bail, and continue to be on the run, returning the favor and at least stalling Walt's execution.

Beyond that, I really have no idea where they are going to go. Obviously Walt is running out of time, his relationship with Gus has completely deteriorated, and he still wants to cook.

Really interested in seeing how these guy's are going to survive through next season.

I think they'll probably be 2 more seasons.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

although tryin to ignore everybody talkin i have picked up on something about to go down

about Walt Jr. At thi point the only characters i like in this show are Jesse and Hank. The

rest of them do little more than piss me off. Fuck Walt Jr too. Never before have i enjoyed

a show and hated most of the characters.

You kidding me?

Buggin' Out was the worst character in Do the Right Thing. He is the sole reason all the trouble started in the neighborhood. He got everyone worked up past the breaking point and caused Radio Raheem's death, Sal's business to be ruined and countless other things that were terrible. He was terrible.

The actor is great, though. He was the test run for Omar on The Wire. The creator and writer of The Wire wrote an episode with him as an HIV positive stick up man who robbed drug dealers in NYC. Ferdinand Hollie.

--------------------------------------------------

Great fucking finale of Breaking Bad.

I hope the next season is the end though.

If it goes on beyond that it will get stale.

I should have clarified and said he was dope in the movie "Fresh."

Man this show is too fucking intense. That finale just leaves you hanging until next year. One thing I hate about being up to date with shows like this is that the cliffhanger makes the wait for the next series to begin too damned long.

WORD! thats why i tend to wait for a series to end to watch it...hah iim about the start Lost.

For those who know, i've been a faithful B.B. viewer since the start. Missed season 3's

finale though thanks to the finals...However. just watched it.....and what else is there

to say other than................CAN"T FUCKING WAIT FOR SEASON 4!

walts a straight up G now. the shows in another direction. shit is goin down yo.

Breaking Bad ain't coming back on for a whole fucking year.

Here's a statement from the creator:

“We are going to get back in the room in early July and we’re looking forward to doing that. We’re going to go back on the air in I think July of 2011 so it’s a little ways off but we’ve got a lot of lead time to hopefully make the best show we can make… It’s going to be a lot more pre/writing time which is very good for us.”

i watched the last episode last night. You guys are gonna

hate me for sayin this but they should have killed Walt and

Jesse and concluded the series. Only reason i say this is

Breaking Bad has been Excellent. Top to bottom success.

I would have been upset until i stepped back thought

about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Breaking Bad ain't coming back on for a whole fucking year.

Here's a statement from the creator:

“We are going to get back in the room in early July and we’re looking forward to doing that. We’re going to go back on the air in I think July of 2011 so it’s a little ways off but we’ve got a lot of lead time to hopefully make the best show we can make… It’s going to be a lot more pre/writing time which is very good for us.”

i truly hope this is bullshit....

Watched all 4 seasons the past 2 weeks. Like the show a lot.

This chicka needs to be on moar

cSeranoFrntThmb.jpg

And it sucks to wait till next july, but it most likely will be worth it. The creator of the show was about to quit showbiz until he did this show. So he's probably going to go all out, and try to make the best show possible, which he's come pretty close so far.

The casting for the show is pretty good. Some real good characters, and some shitty ones like skyler, walt jr etc.. Perfect roles for a cunt and a retard.. Makes you really hate them. And they fit the part perfectly imo. Looking forward to more shows like this soon hopefully..

wait...why is walt jr.'s character shitty exactly..?

i think it fits perfectly...skyler's included.

shows cast is kind of flawless to me. except

for fucking jesse. that nigga coulda toned shit

down a few notches..wayy too many horrible one liners.

wayyy too many...show win. all around.

and there has been no official confirmation on this extra wait....

i'm still calling bullshit. new season better be fucking soon.