Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yup, Buggin' Out. He was dope (nh) in Fresh.

You kidding me?

Buggin' Out was the worst character in Do the Right Thing. He is the sole reason all the trouble started in the neighborhood. He got everyone worked up past the breaking point and caused Radio Raheem's death, Sal's business to be ruined and countless other things that were terrible. He was terrible.

The actor is great, though. He was the test run for Omar on The Wire. The creator and writer of The Wire wrote an episode with him as an HIV positive stick up man who robbed drug dealers in NYC. Ferdinand Hollie.

--------------------------------------------------

Great fucking finale of Breaking Bad.

I hope the next season is the end though.

If it goes on beyond that it will get stale.

Yeahhhh yo, seriously tho.. Its like they ran out of ideas for the beginning of that one.

They should've written a typical day in chem class during Jesse's senior year.

He did call Walt, "Mr. White" like 5 times in that season finale

• Like 1

Dope finale last night...Im going to guess and say that Jesse shot at one of Gus' goons trying to creep on them and didnt shoot the lab assistant. Jesse, Walt and the other lab assistant go on the run in the next season....maybe to another cartel and they offer to cook for them in exchange for protection?? idk...you could go in so many directions with this finale...Love this fucking show.

I was hoping they would get rid of some of the dead weight during the finale....Skyler, Walt jr., the clepto, or uncle DEA

• Like 1

Yeahhhh yo, seriously tho.. Its like they ran out of ideas for the beginning of that one.

They should've written a typical day in chem class during Jesse's senior year.

He did call Walt, "Mr. White" like 5 times in that season finale

I thought the start illustrated alot for the story.

Best episode yet! Even better than walts tweak of chemistry

Dope finale last night...Im going to guess and say that Jesse shot at one of Gus' goons trying to creep on them and didnt shoot the lab assistant. Jesse, Walt and the other lab assistant go on the run in the next season....maybe to another cartel and they offer to cook for them in exchange for protection??

No way, Gail is definitely dead, even though Jessie's pussy ass didn't wanna do it.

I can't wait for next season

im callin gail is dead for sure, because the characters who have gotten roots in the new season (mike, gus, etc) still have too much left to do on the show, i think. if they dont kill gail, (who is a kindof meaningless character, except for the fact he was going to take walts job over) it would be just fooey. they have to kill gail and walt has to continue working for gus for at least three episodes in the next season, or something.

of course this show is fucking crazy and any and all things people speculate about the show is just that.