:$:Tax Refund:$:

T4M*

I just got My taxes today, My W-2.

Im going to get that out of the way today with...

h&rblock.jpg

I hope I get a decent refund and not have to owe.

By the way, has anyone heard that we are suppose to get a free check from the government in june? Some about helping the economy or something. This happend before.

Get That Money dollarsign.gifdollarsign.gifdollarsign.gifdollarsign.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got like $900 back after H&R block took their cut....that's about $500 less than I got back last year, I think cashing in a bunch of savings bonds fucked me over or something

Anyways, I don't get to play with my money regardless...I owe Boston probation $500, then I'm gunna give my mom 3 or $400 towards the $600 I owe her

Seeing as I easily paid somewhere between 10-15kK in federal taxes last year, I better get something back or the IRS is going to get a box full of shit mailed to them.

Side note: My uncle who is a libertarian and at the time a business owner hates the government so he paid his taxes in pennies one year. I helped him roll them. I don;t think you can do that anymore.

Seeing as I easily paid somewhere between 10-15kK in federal taxes last year, I better get something back or the IRS is going to get a box full of shit mailed to them.

Side note: My uncle who is a libertarian and at the time a business owner hates the government so he paid his taxes in pennies one year. I helped him roll them. I don;t think you can do that anymore.

i made a thread about a dude who did that

http://12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119829

must be your unks

No, he paid them in Pennies, like wheel barrows full of them. He also lived in the Virginia suburbs of Washington DC and got a vanity plate that read "GOVT SUX". They tried to take it back so he sued the Virginia DMV for violating his 1st amendment rights and won. He got interviewed on CNN and everything.

He is now an economics professor teaching other people how to hate the government.

I'm still voting for Obama though.

No, he paid them in Pennies, like wheel barrows full of them. He also lived in the Virginia suburbs of Washington DC and got a vanity plate that read "GOVT SUX". They tried to take it back so he sued the Virginia DMV for violating his 1st amendment rights and won. He got interviewed on CNN and everything.

He is now an economics professor teaching other people how to hate the government.

I'm still voting for Obama though.

yeah i figured it wasnt your uncle

thats pretty insane though

did he just get all the pennies from the bank?

I just got the smallest w-2 form ever

1.wages, tips , other compensation - 157.30

2. federal income tax witheld - 9.75

3. medicare tax witheld - 2.26

and some dickghead company I freelanced for is trying to get my ssn from like last feb for some 1099 bull;shit

fuck that

DO NOT ..........I REPEAT..............DO NOT GO TO H&R BLOCK OR ANY OF THOSE BIG CHAIN TAX PREPARERS!!!

they're a rip off. Find some in the hood cat who knows how to do your taxes and is just looking for some side hustle cash. Or some friend of your family or whatever, Or just do it yourself online if you have simple w2's with no deductions, but

Don't go to H&R block.

H&R block is a loan company fronting as a tax preparer. Their real business is loaning you money with big interest when you owe the govt. and/or scamming you out of your money one way or the other, so it's not in their best interest to prepare your taxes to your advantage.

i will preface this with the term "ALLEGEDLY":

I make pretty good bank... like i will probably get somewhere in the range of 5-6 G's back this year... As stated H&R Block is a rip-off... DO NOT go to them. I have a woman who does mine who is fucking fantastic, she knows all the limits for each possible deduction before red flags go up and she only charges me $75(if your in the philly area holler and ill shoot you the #, she runs it out of her basement ninja status). I do not know how normal young people end up OWING the IRS unless you have a job that is based on TIPS. Most young people don't have any capital gains etc...

But i digress, The point i wanted to make was, My wifey has permanent medical issues. She gets money from welfare food stamps full medical and is just waiting on social security to kick in... So I basically recoup everything that i pay out on the back end (n/h) via her... Do what you have to do to get over... remember taxes are UNCONSTITUTIONAL that is not some crackpot conspiracy theory it is in black and white in the constitution of these united states. Do what you have to... grab some hoodrat with 8 kids to claim... do whatever. Just don't get caught. And DONT go to H&R Block.

I went to H and R Before cus i didnt know any cat who knew how to do taxes. I went to them this year to see how much i will get back and it wasnt alot. I havent confirmed the money yet cus my peps told me to go this one guy who knows this tax bullshit.

I wanted to get at least 2 g's back but i dont know.

How does the system work when your single? Do they take more money out or what?