:$:Tax Refund:$:

T4M*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

serious?

you do a short form or long? did you exempt yourself and take the credit we're all discussing?

you must make a fuckload of money if you owe, or have barely paid in anything last year.

(check your W4.. i have 0 state exemptions and 1 federal, yours might be fucked up)

I used the free turbo tax online. Im pretty sure I fucked up on my W-4, I guess. I made $20,600 and they took out $966 in fed taxes... I think I had a 2 on my exempt.

My 2nd job I made $4,600 throughout the whole year and they only took out $2.22 with 1 fed exempt.

TX has no state tax and I did the EIC for $400. Im pretty sure Im just generally one of those people who end up loved up by uncle sams groove stick.

I used the free turbo tax online. Im pretty sure I fucked up on my W-4, I guess. I made $20,600 and they took out $966 in fed taxes... I think I had a 2 on my exempt.

My 2nd job I made $4,600 throughout the whole year and they only took out $2.22 with 1 fed exempt.

TX has no state tax and I did the EIC for $400. Im pretty sure Im just generally one of those people who end up loved up by uncle sams groove stick.[/color]

you didn't have enough taken out, that's all.

i made almost 3 times that and they took out 7 times more.

Imcheezy haha

so i got another call from that MAVERICK place today. seems when i won this trip during the summertime off the radio.. they flew me to Milwaukee for Summerfest for 3 days, im getting taxed on that. Dunno why i never thought of it but its still GAYYYYYY.

no! that fuckin SUCKS.

you didn't have enough taken out, that's all.

i made almost 3 times that and they took out 7 times more.

Yea I figured that out after I looked up "No shit nigga, you fuckin dumb or sumthin? Niggas cant do taxes n shit" in the urban dictionary.

And then I was like "oh...."

oh oh oh..... oh, oh oh oh.... P-p-p-poker face, P-p-p-poker face.....

lady-gaga-and-elton-john-pic-wireimage-getty-images-889129166.jpg

• 1 year later...

^that's so sweet i almost regretted buying a house when i did ..

anybody got their refund yet? Still havent done mine. Planning on doing my taxes monday.

yup, directly deposited last week, to be spent on a new mac desktop soon, and maybe a ticket to tokyo too.

got munee