The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

My method for easy post with 20 pics and captions:

Before uploading (photobucket only, all those other hosts suck balls for this)

Just rename each photo numerically then a name that makes sense like 01biggirlbentover.jpg for example.

Then name the next one 02fatgirleating.jpg and so on.

Then upload the entire batch to photobucket, it goes quick if you've sized them already.

Then just drop down to the bottom of the page (the one that shows your uploads),

check select all, then generate html/img code, copy paste the img codes (they always come in 20's)

Drop into the post here and you can use the "fatgirlbentover.jpg" part in the codes to remember if you wanted to comment under that one, fast and easy.

I used to have to keep hitting preview before I started naming them to see which photo I was commenting on.

This is much faster.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lars--

that torta made my mouth water.

so did annette....nice post.

mercer--

the way i do it is upload all my pics from my cam into one folder, then copy them to another folder, and delete and edit the pics in there, then i upload them 20 at a time to photobucket with the multiuploader..which puts the pics out of order...so then i keep flipping back and forth between the edited folder and photobucket, so that i can keep my post in order...then i look at the photo, type up my commentary about it, then go back to photobucket and copy the link and paste it onto 12oz....i know its tedious....what do you think about posting it the way i want, and not hitting the post quick reply button but rather copying it to all to a word file and then posting them all at once?

co-signed.

if im ever out that way in mexico lars, were kickin it.

The state is Baja California, 2 hours from Tijuana/San Diego, it's called Mexicali. And yes, I can show the city to anybody, but you just have to find a room yourself...

this thread needs lars on a daily basis...

and perhaps cos on a one post daily basis...

anyhoo i'll try and contribute tomorrow. i intended to today. but the only intresting thing i done was vote and listen to my friend's baby mamma drama and E-40 for most of the day...

carry on...

dohs ohpin maine....

Last night i went to a concert for the first time in over a decade, Julieta Venegas is the name of the chick performing. She is from Tijuana Mexico. cool music.

taking some drinks before entering

julietavenegas5510003.jpg

the fit

julietavenegas5510004.jpg

event was at th Fox Theatre, first time there, nice place but a lady walked us upstairs to check my camera in because it has a detachable lense and they dont allow those in there. 10 minutes later i went upstairs and got my camera, told the guy i was going to take it to the car and instead i took it to the floor.

julietavenegas5510011.jpg

julietavenegas5510019.jpg

julietavenegas5510022.jpg

julietavenegas5510035.jpg

julietavenegas5510036.jpg

julietavenegas5510042.jpg

julietavenegas5510047.jpg

julietavenegas5510071.jpg

julietavenegas5510086.jpg

julietavenegas5510098.jpg

julietavenegas5510102.jpg

julietavenegas5510107.jpg

julietavenegas5510122.jpg

show was over

julietavenegas5510123.jpg

outside

julietavenegas5510127.jpg

julietavenegas5510128.jpg

julietavenegas5510129.jpg

julietavenegas5510133.jpg

nothing interesting about yesterday.. but its been a while since i contributed so..

woke up to this sunrise..

DSCN5378.jpg

went to work till like 1pm.. (cant take pies there).. got home and

reached in here..

DSCN5384.jpg

got a call from the homie to skate in hartford so took a nice drive.. a day like this is a gem out here..

DSCN5328.jpg

traffuck..

DSCN5329.jpg

DSCN5330.jpg

DSCN5330.jpg

DSCN5335.jpg

had to wait for him to show.. posted up

DSCN5337.jpg

rolled around

DSCN5338.jpg

DSCN5343.jpg

long story short.. he had no setup cause hes retarded.. shared board game of skate here

DSCN5341.jpg

gave me a ride back to my car

DSCN5342-1.jpg

i dont care.. these things are delicious..

DSCN5342-1.jpg

junk food and smokes

DSCN5347.jpg

more...

My method for easy post with 20 pics and captions:

mercer--

the way i do it is upload all my pics from my cam into one folder...............

Picture posting easy method ass havin' nikkas.

DSC00282.jpg

The state is Baja California, 2 hours from Tijuana/San Diego, it's called Mexicali.

You need some food in that fridge, buddy. I was in Mexicali yesterday looking for bootleg Playstation shit. I love it there. Getting there from the south is a bitch though, with all the military checkpoints and fucked dirt road detours around construction.

I seriously can't wrap my mind around how Lars makes the mundane and very ordinary seem like I'm fucking blind to the world at large.

He makes everything seem interesting and important.

Kudos Lars.