Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I now work a normalish job, 5 days a week, 7am start. I try to go to sleep at a normal hour every night. 9 or 10 or whatever. I don't nap. I wake up every morning almost exactly at 1:30am. Then I spend the rest of the time between then and when I get up for work, just tossing and turning getting brief moments of light sleep.

I just want a complete nights sleep and I'll be a happy man. No waking up a trillion fucking times.

When I liked my life I only slept 5 hours a day, but I never stopped during the day, doing whatever I wanted . Now I'm a bit tied down and things are uncomfortable, I sleep 8 to 10 hours unprevoked.

Right now, since surgery couple of weeks ago I've been on this all nighter thing, so I'm going to stay up all day till the P.M. to see if I can't get back on track....Usauly this backfires and some how I will get kept up until the sun rises again. End up falling asleep at 5 in the morning after like 38 hours awake and sleep 10 hours just to start the game again. Hopfully it works out and I can join society again.

Stupid society.

my homie takes 30minute naps every 6 hours. dude sleeps 2 hours a day. says he feels fine except he feels like shit if he misses a nap.

Yes, the powernap.......Every few day he sleep his 6, garanteed

If you can get yourself into REM instantly you can achieve this, it takes commitment but after a month or so your brain fully adapts, but after a while the body needs the rest and the brain takes over and knock you out for a good sleep.

Ok somebody help me with this one.

My sleep schedule's been wacky, for instance, tonight I went to sleep at 11:30, woke up at 2:30 WIDE AWAKE, tried to go back to sleep, ended up sleeping for 2 more hours then woke up even MORE awake, stressed the fuck out and unable to roll back to sleep.

No fucking bueno.

It's been going on for a while. I know it takes like 30 days to really put your body in any kind of habit, but I walk around like a stressed out zombie most days, literally feeling the frontal lobe of my brain turned off.

Melatonin doesnt work. Puts me out quick then wakes me up a few hours later with a heavy jolt. Impossible to go back to bed.

No caffine, no melatonin. Just sleep deprived and suuuuper unproductive/stressed out accordingly.

I go through phases like that soup. it also used to stress me out. the only thing i did was accept that i wasn't going back to sleep and start my day. if i didn't worry about it, there were no problems and in about an hour i could go back to sleep. i know it's easier said than done but aside from chugging nyquil, readjusting my thinking helped. /norealhelponer

• Like 1

my sleeping habbits suck...

for example, whenever ol girl im talking to now comes over to crash

she ends up knocking out at 11ish since she has work at 7am...

so i end up laying there WIDE the fuck awake hearing her lil cute ass snore

only to finally get a lil sleep at 6 just to wake right back up at 7 when she dips..

and yesterday i went to sleep at 5am to wake up at 7am to go to the stupid ass

welfare office to renew my link card.. took an hour nap when i got home and been

wide the fuck awake since.. its now 3:30am over here and im still not tired...

its been like this for as long as i can remember...

where ya been at team sleep...?

my sleeping habbits suck...

for example, whenever ol girl im talking to now comes over to crash

she ends up knocking out at 11ish since she has work at 7am...

so i end up laying there WIDE the fuck awake hearing her lil cute ass snore

only to finally get a lil sleep at 6 just to wake right back up at 7 when she dips..

and yesterday i went to sleep at 5am to wake up at 7am to go to the stupid ass

welfare office to renew my link card.. took an hour nap when i got home and been

wide the fuck awake since.. its now 3:30am over here and im still not tired...

its been like this for as long as i can remember...

where ya been at team sleep...?

hell yeah snoring little cute bitches..but no really, my sleeping patterns are fucked, college is fun..

• 2 weeks later...