Shit you get away with at work

Lew Blum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i get way with alot of shit, from:

-chilling with my shoes off

-picking up the phone when i want too

-calling patients at my convenience

-gossiping on the celly until the work day is over

-getting all my homework done before 5

-reading a book at leisure

-free shades

-1 or 2 hour lunches

-wearing what i want

damn i love my job.

I show up to work on an empty stomach and eat thier foods.

Then I check my internets for a while.

Sometimes I take naps.

After I watch American Idol.

I smoke weeds.

And then eat more of thier foods.

Last night I drank my boss' liquor.

And used her internets to send mean messages to dudes.

I am quitting my job soon though.

To be a stay-at-home kitten mom.

It's the deal.

If I promise to quit my job and let dude be the bread winner, and he will buy me a kitten.

Consider it done.

dont even get me started on abercombie and fitch tales. i shit in a paper bag and tossed it into the canoe that hangs from the ceiling, would play slayer over the soundsystem at work, fuck girls in the dressing rooms while on the clock, and punch in, rack shit, take money out of the registers and roam around the mall aimlessly, sneaking into movies, eating burritos... all the while collecting paychecks for "working."

YOU ARE A GOD AMONG MEN

I get away with alot because when they need me to I work like a fucking animal

It's all pretty normal for me to threaten customers, tell a manager to fuck off, etc etc

Not to mention all my callouts, and how drunk I am on some of the days I do show up. 2 Saturdays ago i showed up projectile vomiting, they all thought it was pretty funny

All this is from past jobs:

Stole over $3000 in cash in less than six months..

Drank on one companies dime.. My boss would write it off.. Then we'd drink at work..

Did a massive amount of drinking and drugs working at an independent record shop..

Then worked in a club.. I'd get security to roll dealers I didn't like and then do the drugs myself, since my security didn't..

working at a lumber yard has its pluses. get drunk and drive the forklifts. i invented this game called forklift wars, its kinda like tag, but you have to pickup the other guys lift. last summer we had a few kegs in the warehouse, smoking blunts in the bathroom, selling contracters stuff out the backdoor to make a lil extra cash. for the most part its work as usual, and i usually dont get wasted on the job. but then theirs always those days when you dont feel like doing shit and you just want to get fucked up

i yelled at a 90 year old man today.

he was a douchebag and i told him never to return to my workplace ever again.

i feel like a champ.

UPDATE: i kinda got away with it... the guy called the corporate manager and reported me... it got back to my manager and he questioned me about it... then he asked "did you really tell him that you were DONE dealing with him and walked away?"... so i said yes... and we had a good laugh.

i lived the american dream at my workplace.

while everyone else holds their tongue...

i stood my ground... and it is sweet.

all i have to do is make sure im there and get work done for 16 hours a week, but i can do whatever i want. my boss would not give a fuck if i were high as a kite everyday, and would definitely smoke with me (if i rolled like that). there is always beer/scotch/weed handy. i can come and go as i please. anything i want to do there is alright...as long as i don't disturb the landlord. wednesday he came in and told me to turn my "nigger music" down when i was listening to jay z's black album.

Eat lots of awesome food. Make awesome food to take home with me. My access to good food at work has kept me alive the last 6 months.

Hide in a coolroom on hot days and eat chocolate. Drink plenty of free beer. Listen to whatever I want. Turn up late.

All the usual stuff. Also I can just tell my boss what shifts i want for the week and get them.

Like somebody else said, I can work fucking hard when i have to, that allows me to slack off other times.

Archived