Were you good this year? (What did you get for Christmas?)

DETO

shhh.jpg

-Colorado Buffaloes Authentic Retro Sport Heisman Collection T-Shirt

-Original Seal Of The State And County Of SF T-Shirt

-Brown Short Sleeved BenSherman Black Label T-Shirt

-Long Sleeved Hippie-Print 7-Diamonds Shirt

-Nike NKE6 Houndstooth FC's

-Clinique Happy Cologne

-A Dreidel

-Assorted Spongebob goodies.

-All Black Nixon Player Watch (Wooo hooo doggie!)

-Penguin Disco Shirt (super sick.. long sleeved pale blue with snowflake looking stars all over it)

-short sleeved billabong shirt that looks like something out of an Edward Gorey Drawing. (thanks bro)

-case of RedBull

-grey shirt from forever21 that I already ripped because I tore the care label out.

-assorted gift cards

-bristol board

-tria markers

-art pro boards

-Mod Symbol Shirt (sickkkk)

and the days not over yet woohoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mom got me Lacoste, Kenneth Cole and some more Acqua Di Geo. Also slippers that vibrate your feet. And some smokes.

My brother got me Stacked the game but its ass because it doesnt work on my 360.

I gave my mom some perfume set called '"Angel" and I got my little brother a video game.

Now its off to get some christmas puffage and then goto the fams in a few hours where I'll most likely just get cash.

Shitty...

I got socks boxers a magazine $25 to Itunes, $100 to guitar center for my new drumset (which I made sure to tell that I am buying my drums from somewhere other than guitar center just in case I get a gift certificate) guitar strap, belt, an ugly green farmers columbia jacket that I told them not to get me a jacket because my wool jacket that I got last year is fine...not a fan...

Jesus fucking christ the only xmas present in here that's remotely funny is the pam handerson comment. Jesus you can really tell who's broke and who's got the cash on here. $250 here $100 here. What the fuck? You all have to come to a white trash xmas and figure out what it's really about. You haven't lived until presents and insults start flying. Then the cops come, because your auncle puts your aunts head thru the fucking tv set.. NOW THATS A FUCKING CHRISTMAS PRESENT. .

. MERRY XMAS BITCHES

Christmas is a fucking gay ass holiday. It's when all the relatives talk you up for months about how I better be nice and remember to buy them shit because they've been looking at nice gold nixon watches and shit so when I bust the bank on them and buy em a set of Shure E3C's, they turn around and give me a $20 cycling jersey from the REI clearance rack... with no gift reciept.

I really, really, really fucking hate this holiday. Im not even Christian, how did i get here?

a list like that and dude is talking about racking. sheesh

Right? My favorite was Deto acting like his dad "saved" up for a computer for him but also got a PS3 and $350 at Macy's. You're spoiled but I'm not too bad off either...

I got a crock pot, my mom framed a silk screen I did when I was 8 and a set of Ginsu knives...and a pair of socks! I got my dad a bottle of Johnnie Walker green, my mom some MENSA recommended board games and a canvas, and made my grandparents a canvas. All the other important people in my life got bottles of Moet because I gave up.

I got my girlfriend/lover this:

pitch_black.jpg

from sumolounge.com

She bought me two pairs of boots, black skechers, and brown doc martin's.

My mom gave me $100, I got some metric tools I needed from my dad.

I am very pleased with my Christmas, I didn't get drunk, I managed to get presents for everyone in my family... and I think I did good this year with what I bought for God's Most Beautiful Creation.