Were you good this year? (What did you get for Christmas?)

DETO

i just got back from my grandparents house. had dinner with the family like i do every year. opened some presents, got some cash from my grandparents and my dad told me on tuesday (we're both off) we'd go and get me a laptop and he got me a $350 gift card from Macy's to get some new clothes for my new job(s) and my mom and my other grandma got me a PS3 with Superman Returns on BlueRay. my best friend got me a memory card from my phone. (i got him the Christopher Reeves Superman DVD collection -he's a huge Supes fan-) not a bad christmas, not bad at all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl gave me a few random things, nothing special though because she doesn't make shit and she's saving up to pay for college next year. My dad gave me $300, my mom got me some cologne, and gave me her Macy's card to go buy some clothes. My Grandma gave me a $100 giftcard to Walmart, my lil sister gave me $50, my best friend gave me a Giants fitted. Uhh...my older sister is givin me cash, not sure how much, and then I hafta see what I get from my brother, grandpa, and other random people

Me and the pose did a pre christmas swap so everyone had one more present to open but everyone fucked that up and opened it then.

Funniest thing I got was the Gunther album and a doorknob sign that reads "Come In: and touch my tra la la." and "Do Not Enter, engaged in: Dancing, champaign, sex, respect." I haven't taken the CD out of it's wrapper. It'll be worth millions some day.