Were you good this year? (What did you get for Christmas?)

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least I never got drunk this christmas.

I got a cool drinking game that I'll post a pic of later, a necklace with St Christopher, Guitar Hero 2, some deodorant, socks jocks, nonfog shaving mirror, a first aid kit and a nice new comforter set for my bed.

Time to hit the beach today, it's 30 degrees C and sunny!!

word ... i did pretty well for x-mas i got a laptop from my boss and he had another artist from my shop to pinstripe it.. awesome... other then that a got me a nice adidas track jacket (holler) and a shadow box and a bunch of sex from my ex girl.. good so far... oh yah i got a pair of pants from her mom.. my only pair thats not dickies! getting fancy!

i got to be the designated driver for my older brother (booo)

but i got some chocolates from my mum as well as some shirts n a couple of dvds. some money from the rellies and had a top day spinning records with some of the fam.

glad its all over tho the family get togethers are always somewhat awkward/eventful. cant fucking wait for new years!

my friend got me this book...

6a00bf76c9a50293b500c2251c50ff549d-320pi

My sister got me this one...

1594489319.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V39120453_.jpg

I love the guy's artwork......

Mainly a lot of work clothes from both my parents. I wanted them to take care of practical considerations leaving me free to spend my paychecks on frivolous stuff

CASIO EXILIM CAMERA, DALEK 4-SHOT CAMERA, HAND HELD VIDEO CAMERA, SLIPPERS WITH UZI'S ON EM', DICE CUFFLINKS, CHONIES (BOXERS FOR TEH UNKNOWERS), PHOTO JOURNAL, BLOOD FOR BLOOD CD, A PHOTO I TOOK ON OUR LAST VACATION; WAS MOUNTED AND FRAMED. ALSO , A MONTANA FAT CAP FIGURINE (ELFO), AND A LIL B4 XMAS A PAIR OF THESE:superstar2_halloween.jpg[/img]

I must've been good.

I got a set of Wusthoff Trident Knives and a load of other stuff for my kitchen.I just have to find the kitchen to put them in.

I got some DVD's and a CD and Heineken mini kag of beer.

On the other hand I bought my girl a ticket to LA for March so maybe I wasn't good enough.